New park maps?

peter11435

Did anyone else notice that the tip board is now listed as an attraction? And it ironically has one of the longer descriptions. "Guest Information Board - Hot spot for tips and show times" and in case anyone was wondering the tip board is handicap accessible.

dxwwf3

peter11435 said:
Did anyone else notice that the tip board is now listed as an attraction? And it ironically has one of the longer descriptions. "Guest Information Board - Hot spot for tips and show times" and in case anyone was wondering the tip board is handicap accessible.

:lol:

Well I'm glad they made those handicap accessible now. It was long overdue.

dxwwf3

ISTCNavigator57 said:
It was either that or close it and replace it with Pooh's Potty Place.

Well they made a good choice. Finally, a good choice in the Magic Kingdom :sohappy:

STGRhost

I can see a thread in the future where we can make funny descriptions for various attractions.......

Actually, after I saw all the Adventurland descriptions written together, I think they ought to do the maps in Haiku - They're nearly there already!:

Sing-song Audio Animatronics show
Silly safari boat tour
Scurvy indoor boat ride

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DisneyMarg

You know, I think I actually like most of the new descriptions. They are short and to the point, and answer what most newcomers want to know - is it dark? is it a show or ride? is it funny or scary? Also these descriptions are in very plain English (mostly) so that people who speak little English or don't read well can understand them.

I wonder if "Scurvy indoor boat ride" was supposed to be "Scary indoor boat ride"? That's the one that sticks out to me as just plain weird.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Scurvy for pirates? Get it? Ha! *falls over laughing*

Seriosly though, my friend read that and asked.. "What'd they do? Stop letting the pirates buy dolewhips?"

tirian

Unused Descriptions:

The Hall of Presidents Watch dead people come to life.

It's a Small World Scary indoor boat ride.

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel A carousel.

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway Putt around and crash.

Carousel of Progress A carousel.

Stitch's Great Escape Sit in the dark.

Punkss

tirian said:
Unused Descriptions:

The Hall of Presidents Watch dead people come to life.

It's a Small World Scary indoor boat ride.

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel A carousel.

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway Putt around and crash.

Carousel of Progress A carousel.

Stitch's Great Escape Sit in the dark.

Thats ace and very funny.

What about:

Dumbo Ride an elephant

Cinderella Castle A castle

3 O'Clock Parade A parade at 3pm

Chape19714

Punkss said:
3 O'Clock Parade A parade at 3pm
Yet you'd still be suprised how many will continue to ask what time the 3:00pm parade is.:hammer:

The DAK map is good, the other is sad. Reminds me of the 2001 MK maps, these descriptions are just .25 a step up from those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom