New Park Maps and Old Chairs

T-1MILLION

CommandoDisney said:
have you SEEN the cost of lightbulbs these days?!

yeah im just kidding, that is a little silly

If you ask me...the person needed to take it, because obviously they were not too..............BRIGHT.:drevil:

so now we have a silly comment..and a downright bad pun comment. Any toppers?

erasure fan1

T-1MILLION said:
If you ask me...the person needed to take it, because obviously they were not too..............BRIGHT.:drevil:

so now we have a silly comment..and a downright bad pun comment. Any toppers?

Why try? your post out shined all of the others.:veryconfu

Sorry!

ThunderLover25

I just want to know how good the ride is because are family is going back in Oct. Also what is the chair:confused: :veryconfu

I counquired the Yeti.:lookaroun

GaryT977

Jack Sparrow has also been added to the monorail spiel. In addition, there's a new billboard on the Beeline Expressway for Capt. Jack. There's also one with some character from the Cartoon Network saying "I Pooted", which fascinates me for some reason.

LostNametag

No other takers on the map offer? Pening that I can find evelopes big enough at Walgreens or somewhere so I can just ship them from my apt, I wont make ya pay shipping!! :D

disneydata

T-1MILLION said:
Sorry well even if that is true, then basicly..it was destroyed besides the main frame. The point is. It is unfortunate that people feel the need to vandalize things.
Definitely. Why just today, I saw some graffiti on one of the instructional signs on a buggy ... just one. Now what could they be possibly be thinking that it will do when it will be cleaned tonight? Geez!

T-1MILLION

disneydata said:
Definitely. Why just today, I saw some graffiti on one of the instructional signs on a buggy ... just one. Now what could they be possibly be thinking that it will do when it will be cleaned tonight? Geez!

That is just sad. I am sorry you had to witness that. Sometimes you can report it to a CM and they will mark down the number and try and make a note of it to the night crew.:wave:

I told myself if I ever see something I am going to report it in a heartbeat.

GaryT977

STR8FAN2005 said:
Imagineer Boy, Stitch is out, Jack is in, but it's the Monorail Voice, not Depp..

Exactly, sorry about that. I'll try to be more clear. I wasn't aware stitch was out, since he wasn't on the Epcot monorail spiel, and that's where I've been working the last few days. Can't say I'll miss it, lol.

disneydata

T-1MILLION said:
That is just sad. I am sorry you had to witness that. Sometimes you can report it to a CM and they will mark down the number and try and make a note of it to the night crew.:wave:

I told myself if I ever see something I am going to report it in a heartbeat.
Why report it when I can just call it in myself? *evil grin*

bassman

anyone got a pic of the POTC desciption and of how it looks on the map.
just interested to see it,im there in september so il probably miss the jack maps.

metscool

I can't wait. that is going right next to the movie trailer that I have. I love the movie. I saw it for the fourth time today.

LostNametag

To everyone who sent me a map request, I will try to get to MK tomorrow to get them and maybe mail them out as early as Thursday. Anyone know if they will fit into a large letter envelope so I wont have to special ship them? That is what I'm going to try anyway... If not, I hope it wont be too much $. Anyway- glad to help spread the magic!

mrerk

Premium Member
LostNametag said:
To everyone who sent me a map request, I will try to get to MK tomorrow to get them and maybe mail them out as early as Thursday. Anyone know if they will fit into a large letter envelope so I wont have to special ship them? That is what I'm going to try anyway... If not, I hope it wont be too much $. Anyway- glad to help spread the magic!

double post, sorry!

mrerk

Premium Member
LostNametag said:

As long as they haven't changed the size of the guidmap since April they will fit in a standard #10 envelope. If it isn't too much trouble I would like one too. I'll PM my address. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom