New park ideas

DisDadEddie

A Villians themed park would be my first choice since we can't have a Marvel one. A Pixar Themed park would also work great with all the characters and movies represented. Before any other parks are created I would like to see the current parks reach their maximum potential.

alissafalco

I would love to know what anyone thinks about a new park coming to wdw. Is four enough? Disney certainley has a lot of room left, that probably 3 more parks could fit. But what would it be?
I would personally love to see a disney sea park. Like the one from tokyo. It would be so cool to have parades on the water like from tokyo and would feature new and cool rides with a sea theme-could we possibly get a submarine voyage here in orlando. That would be great. :)
Has anyone else got any ideas?:lookaroun

They could take those ideas and incorporate them somehow into Animal Kingdom. The sea has a whole different world of animals they could explore.

Beholder

LOTR. I know it's been suggested about 1 million times, but the settings, themes, characters, and creatures offer an amazing range of possibilities. The Mines of Moria, Minas Tirith, cities of Elves, the Shire, the White Tower, and on and on. I understand that HP has some of the same nods towards the genre, but I think the darker tones and epic feel would translate well into an amazing theme park experience. Just not watered down. To see a Balrog... Of course it would probably break down and join the "disco" club over at AK...

Enchantâmes

Each of the four parks need some serious improvements before another gate is even in question... by the way this topic is brought up about every month along with the New continent to World Showcase topic... but then again it is summer.

Tip Top Club

First of all, we don't need a fifth park. I hate how people single out DHS And DAK as needing expansion because really, all four parks need expansion. We need to have a few more leaps and bounds before a fifth park is considered.

What I would like to see if they do would be an adventure themed park. Similar to Disneysea only in that it would be multiple themed lands that would be extremely immersive, but could also hold many different stories and characters. Take me to places I've never dreamed of before WDI. That's what I want.

Beholder

I
Yeah but so what.. Its fun to talk about

Yes, the other parks need attention, expansion, new attractions, but it is nice to just imagine what a new park would look like, what themes it may have and that to me is kind of fun. Sort of like sitting around discussing what you would do if you won some mega-lottery. An Improbable but fun exercise.

WEDway1975

If they do a villain park maybe they could use Epic Mickey as inspiration since the Wasteland is a dark version of the Disney parks.Also,they could have a Epic Mickey mini-land since it would fit the theme of the park.

ZaneB

I think a Pixar park could have good effects on wdw. It could have a small section for each movie with attractions in each. All the other Pixar themed attractions in wdw could be moved here leaving lots of space for new updated attractions including a small land area in DHS. This would also give Florida a chance to get Toy Story Land (HKDL and EuroDisney) and Carsland (DCA).

FettFan

After playing Epic Mickey....I would want to have a "Wasteland" park...home to characters and rides that have been closed and forgotten.

Mr. Toad, Horizons, Alien Encounter, Snow White's Scary Adventures, 20,000 Leagues....

J03Y

i know this is cliche, but if and when the Universal contract is up, a perfect theme park idea is a Marvel park.

also, DisneySea sounds nice, and maybe something smaller that resembles the illusion of a "national park" near Animal Kingdom would be kinda cool.

i think it needs a couple more water parks: The Lost Empire (modeled after Atlantis The Lost Empire and Finding Nemo) and Atlantica (modeled after The Little Mermaid). have these two water parks rest near a huge lake and have another area on the edge of this lake be called Paradise Pier (modeled after the one in California) and give it a very carnival pier look. DisneySea can also be near this area.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Yeah, I could do without Avatarland, but do think DisneySea could stand on its own. Of course this opinion is coming from a Seaworld annual passholder.

I know this post was a month ago, but I just wanted to clarify that DisneySea and SeaWorld pretty much have NOTHING in common except the name "Sea".

DisneySea has nothing to do with sea life or sea creatures at all, while SeaWorld is all about that, with a few thrill rides added.

Cmdr_Crimson

I think Disney is more focused on expansions for the US than a New Full size park..On the International side...They could at least build one to Our Neighbors to the North in Canada...I..Mean it is international.....Right? And yet it's on our side of the World...Hey a guy can dream can't he? :p

Florida_is_hot

Too cold in Canada, mentioned in a thread not too long ago Brazil.

If Disney was to build something I think a 100% thrill ride park would have an audience (not me).
At very least people would stop saying tear down classics like CoP

bdearl41

I think the need to update all four parks is more pressing than adding a 5th gate. I mean you can spend 6 full days at DW and go to a different park each day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom