News New Parade: Magic Happens

3DB38308-6BD7-430B-817C-04B3C76DBD79.png

jrhwdw

No, you wont be able to see anything unless they transport the floats via the road backstage which is 50/50 with the camera moving around every few seconds.
Isn't still true that parades can't go back to the Parade Building backstage from Town Square because of Monorail/Peoplemover Rails?? That's why Parades change direction in DL. I wish MK would would do that! It gives a different view of The Parades!! What I would have done for being at the end MS and have MSEP/Spectro come from Splash!!!!

jrhwdw

Thanks for all Tweets!!!! I tried looking up just Magic Happens on twitter, way too much non Disney sutff! Let alone only showing DL Magic Happens tweets! I'm following the Disneyland Magic Happens search on Twitter, No overnight reports in that search however.

Wonder when that special preview is.....Middle of the night? A surprise performance today?? Wonder if the Media gets to see it before Fri and if our new CEO will open this for the Media!

Squishy

Isn't still true that parades can't go back to the Parade Building backstage from Town Square because of Monorail/Peoplemover Rails?? That's why Parades change direction in DL. I wish MK would would do that! It gives a different view of The Parades!! What I would have done for being at the end MS and have MSEP/Spectro come from Splash!!!!
I don't think so? I seen them tow soundstational's drum floats when the parade gets canceled due to rain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom