News New Parade: Magic Happens

jrhwdw

Just came across this. 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't mind Magic Happens, MSEP and F! at DL Park! It's not MK but it's getting used somewhere! Hopefully DL will figure out a way to do both Magic Happens and MSEP twice a day like they did in the 90's. Any word on summer fireworks? Anything is better than Mix Magic and we had Forever last year and it went well!

Squishy

Just came across this. 🤷‍♂️

He was joking.
1581025468400.png

TTA94

Hopefully MSEP finally goes to the dumpster. If they insist on keeping MSEP around then build a new version of it. Some may say they did with PTN, but PTN is its own beast. The look of Tokyo’s Dreamlights is what our MSEP needs to be replace with. As should WDW get a new version of SpectroMagic that looks like Dreamlights. Will that happen? Probably not.

Donald Dutch

So I was wondering, Soundsational had 9 floats, Magic Happens will feature 9 floats based on the description by DPB and the concept arts. What happened to the 10th float, the one that was shipped over from Tokyo.

Phroobar

So I was wondering, Soundsational had 9 floats, Magic Happens will feature 9 floats based on the description by DPB and the concept arts. What happened to the 10th float, the one that was shipped over from Tokyo.
The overseas mail can be very slow. I once waited three months for a sticker to arrive from Taiwan. I'm pretty sure the guy swam to the states with it in his mouth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom