News New Parade: Magic Happens

Vegas Disney Fan

My first time seeing the parade yesterday and I absolutely love it! Probably my favorite Disney parade.

The finale section specifically just hits it out of the park with the Blue Fairy, Tinkerbell, and Fairy Godmother leading the way!

It still gives me Hunger Games vibes, and I still think the musical transitions are messy, but now that we've seen it a few times I really love this parade also. Merlin is still my favorite, the CM is so animated I can't look away, there's also a bigger guy who dances during the Moana section that absolutely crushes it. They did a great job of finding really expressive CM's for the whole parade, their energy is contagious.

TrainsOfDisney

it’s the fairy godmother for me!!! When she skips and hops and waves her wand I’m like…. Disney magic is real!

That whole section is so perfect. And yes Merlin is fun and it’s So nice to see sword and the stone represented in the parks.

The beginning and finale are magic happens, the other 3 sections are clearly “IP’s we want to push right now!!!”

waltography

Don't like this. Can't figure out why they'd make this change when the effect is better sold with the two performers controlling the front and hind legs rather than a driver. (Visually the puppeteers were hidden behind each pair of legs, so it was easier to ignore them; the driver and platform defeat the purpose of this being a puppet.)

Now they can't do the moment where Pepita "flies" for a bit with his front legs hovering and wings outstretched as the puppeteers run forward (video should autoplay at that moment).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom