New night parade?

Jose

Original Poster
Do you guys know if MK will receive a new night parade? I think MSEP looks very old...
do you know something @WDW1974 ?

Jose

Original Poster
Was it 74 who said the plan was to have MSEP go in for a refurb and Festival of Fantasy would play twice, once in the afternoon, and once as the night time parade? Or maybe at dusk?
I don't know :( but it would be like Soundsational parade

wdwgreek

It either needs a new parade or a serious reboot and polishing for MSEP. The American float is sad and looks depressing, a bunch of the lights are no longer coordinated to the music.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

They already gave that poor parade a reboot back in 2009. Why do you think the Circus units and Blue Fairy are gone. They didn't even manage to light the wheels on the pumpkin coach. They made a big mistake sending that parade over and putting Spectromagic in storage. They killed 2 birds with one stone. They should have released Festival of Fantasy for the 40th and refurbished Spectromagic during that time.

jt04

MK needs a new night time parade... MSEP looked like it was barely chugging along back in October of last year.

No.

New daytime parade at Epcot though might be a better use of parade funds.

MK needs 2 or 3 plussed castle shows in the evening. Might need to make the castle plaza bigger first. Oh wait.

tigger1968

I love MSEP but agree it is really showing its age. I would love to see it replaced by a new nightly parade and MSEP make select appearances throughout the year on special occasions. I think with all the advances in lighting technology in recent years that Imagineering could come up with something pretty stellar.

TTA94

After seeing Paint The Night and the reuse/remake of the Spectro Whirly balls.. Make me think of what Could have been if TDO wasn't cheap!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom