New mystery project 7 seasO

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Are you guys translating your sentences in google translate multiple times or something? Or is this some sort of code?

Obviously you're an "American English Only" type where anything other than a direct noun verb object construction presents various difficulties. So let me recap in simpler terms: There is a construction dock on the seven seas lagoon between the Grand Floridian resort and the Magic Kingdom. Last year there was a structure being built that appeared to have been a bridge. This year it's two hollow cylinders being mounted on a barge. September/October is a good time to look here and speculate what is being built that year. Much easier to compose using two hands on a tablet than one hand on a phone while walking.

NiarrNDisney

Not that I in any way thing that is what they are going to be used for, but they most certainly would be plenty big enough for people to walk through. Look at the first set of pictures and the pontoon boat next to them. They are easily 10-15 feet in diameter.

Well I can't be sure but I did see them last week in person and I can't honestly say they would:
a) be long enough to go under the channel
b) that an adult could walk through them without at least ducking

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Obviously you're an "American English Only" type where anything other than a direct noun verb object construction presents various difficulties. So let me recap in simpler terms: There is a construction dock on the seven seas lagoon between the Grand Floridian resort and the Magic Kingdom. Last year there was a structure being built that appeared to have been a bridge. This year it's two hollow cylinders being mounted on a barge. September/October is a good time to look here and speculate what is being built that year. Much easier to compose using two hands on a tablet than one hand on a phone while walking.

I'm sure a majority of people here are... But thanks for the clear up!

Da Man

It was my understanding from a discussion with a boat pilot that they are going on either side of the monorail pylon near the 'water bridge' at the Contemporary. The wood that currently forms a 'bumper/deflector' is rotted and will not perform it's job should the large boats veer of course while leaving dry dock in the morning/returning in the evening.

WDW is removing the wood, dropping the two casings on either side of the pylon, and filling them with concrete as a permanent solution.

insaneshadow

I think what you're sneaking too fancy pancake is something that's not unfamiliar with such as. It must be the other sandwich that flops beneath horse as well as the number of dolphins that partake the wall before hungrily panting themselves to up.

I... wh... I think I just had a stroke because none of this is making sense.

Clamman73

It was my understanding from a discussion with a boat pilot that they are going on either side of the monorail pylon near the 'water bridge' at the Contemporary. The wood that currently forms a 'bumper/deflector' is rotted and will not perform it's job should the large boats veer of course while leaving dry dock in the morning/returning in the evening.

WDW is removing the wood, dropping the two casings on either side of the pylon, and filling them with concrete as a permanent solution.
Yes...that confirms what I thought a captain told me.

Unplugged

Yes...that confirms what I thought a captain told me.
Funny how the boats Captains have such a much better track record on projects than the notorious bus drivers! Everything I've ever heard from a bus driver has been nonsense (and most of us here know that), but what we've heard from boat Captains is far more accurate.

Tom

Beta Return

I can only assume some new piers or caissons or something.

Makes sense.

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
For anyone interested in those mystery culverts, I found out what they are and their current location. They are installed vertically on either side of the monorail pylon outside the Contemporary and filled with concrete. Between them is an aluminum mesh walkway and navigation lights. Protection!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom