New mystery project 7 seasO

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
As many are familiar, outside the dock area for the nightly floating specifically they build the strangest things. Last time it was what was thought to be a bridge, today it's something totally different. Looks like two giant culverts mounted on the corners of a barge. IMHO looks like thrust deflectors to dredge the docking areas.

Luxe

As many are familiar, outside the dock area for the nightly floating specifically they build the strangest things. Last time it was what was thought to be a bridge, today it's something totally different. Looks like two giant culverts mounted on the corners of a barge. IMHO looks like thrust deflectors to dredge the docking areas.

I think what you're sneaking too fancy pancake is something that's not unfamiliar with such as. It must be the other sandwich that flops beneath horse as well as the number of dolphins that partake the wall before hungrily panting themselves to up.

Clamman73

I asked the captain on the way over from the Poly about it last week..I forget exactley what he said, but something with either the monorail support that's in the water by the Contemporary or the bridge over there.

Have some good pics from the monorail, but they are all RAW photos and I'm not home from Florida until tomorrow to start going through all the gigabytes of pics yet.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I think what you're sneaking too fancy pancake is something that's not unfamiliar with such as. It must be the other sandwich that flops beneath horse as well as the number of dolphins that partake the wall before hungrily panting themselves to up.

Yes, but what about the scale at the thing with the robust and the meter? Can you consider that into taken?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I asked the captain on the way over from the Poly about it last week..I forget exactley what he said, but something with either the monorail support that's in the water by the Contemporary or the bridge over there.

Have some good pics from the monorail, but they are all RAW photos and I'm not home from Florida until tomorrow to start going through all the gigabytes of pics yet.

Might be a new barrier to protect this monorail pylon.

Capture.JPG

halltd

Is that a bench at the end of the sidewalk? I wonder if anyone has EVER walked down there before? :)

Although, I bet people thought they could actually walk to the GF and by the time they got to the canal, they needed the bench to lessen the blow of being tricked. That path was originally called the "Walk Around the World", right? I wonder why it never actually went all the way around?

JoeCamel

It looked like something you could drill down through and anchor to me so a bumper would fit that very well. The new ferry docks were built from that landing. It is where they can truck parts and machinery into and offload it onto barges

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom