New music for RnRC...

DDuckFan130

Boo's Mom said:
HAHA HAVE YOU SEEN BRITNEY'S BELLY LATELY! SHE'S GETTING CHUBBY. she needs to lay off the fast food and the drugs and cigarettes she's been doing. (and don't say she hasn't been doing drugs and smokin cigarettes because its been all in the media lately) Britney is a no good hasbeen who is trying to be like madonna which is really sad because madonna sucks with her fake english accent. If you ask me, most of today's pop singers are talentless. they make me wanna :hurl:

:lol: HAHA...HAHA yourself. Apparently you just read THAT part of my post and failed to read the rest of it. I DO NOT LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS. Got that? Let me say it again so you'll get it. I DO NOT LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS. I am not a fan in denial that will ignore the fact that she is doing drugs, alcohol, etc. HOWEVER, I will defend her just on the aforementioned point I made that she does not look that chubby to me. And if she does, it's news to me.

Oh yes, and because you seem to be newer than I, let me give you some friendly advice. I don't think insulting Kendal will win you any points. Saying that she "looks" like she would say Britney without you having to finish reading is pretty mean, regardless of how "fumed" you are because the "B" word was mentioned. Take it down a few notches and we'll be cool around here.

ToTBellHop

I knew it was a bad move for Disney to have Britney's In Concert series event for the Disney Channel in front of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster lol...I knew they would put bad ideas in our heads! Do they still have the In Concert series? I used to like it...when I was 14.

Boo's Mom

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: HAHA...HAHA yourself. Apparently you just read THAT part of my post and failed to read the rest of it. I DO NOT LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS. Got that? Let me say it again so you'll get it. I DO NOT LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS. .....

I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU LIKED BRITNEY SPEARS. I WAS QUOTING YOU BUT I WAS TALKING TO EVERYBODY. SO LET ME SAY AGAIN SO YOU'LL GET IT. I WAS NOT CALLING YOU A BRITNEY SPEARS FAN. I WAS JUST QUOTING YOU. JEEZ... EXCUSE ME FOR STATING MY OPINION. :mad: I guess because I'm a newbie I'm not able to state my opinion.

and let me give you some friendly advice, I'M NOT TRYING TO WIN ANY POINTS!!!!!!! I'M NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY. why do I care if I win any points around here.

DDuckFan130

Boo's Mom said:
DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: HAHA...HAHA yourself. Apparently you just read THAT part of my post and failed to read the rest of it. I DO NOT LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS. Got that? Let me say it again so you'll get it. I DO NOT LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS. .....

I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU LIKED BRITNEY SPEARS. I WAS QUOTING YOU BUT I WAS TALKING TO EVERYBODY. SO LET ME SAY AGAIN SO YOU'LL GET IT. I WAS NOT CALLING YOU A BRITNEY SPEARS FAN. I WAS JUST QUOTING YOU. JEEZ... EXCUSE ME FOR STATING MY OPINION. :mad: I guess because I'm a newbie I'm not able to state my opinion.

and let me give you some friendly advice, I'M NOT TRYING TO WIN ANY POINTS!!!!!!! I'M NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY. why do I care if I win any points around here.

Well, someone needs to calm down. I wasn't at all mad or anything and I was being sarcastic. Count to ten and start again and like ISTC said this is a Disney forum, be happy. Listen to some Britney music to calm yourself down...D'oh! Nevermind.

By the way, you were pretty much talking directly to me because well...you quoted me. I guess I must've assumed wrong when I saw myself being quoted. Whatever, I guess being sarcastic and offering some advice doesn't win any points with someone "NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY." I dunno about you, but with that kind of attitude, your opinion will be pointless because people will just ignore you. So calm down.

Boo's Mom

DDuckFan130 said:
Whatever, I guess being sarcastic and offering some advice doesn't win any points with someone "NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY." I dunno about you, but with that kind of attitude, your opinion will be pointless because people will just ignore you. So calm down.

sarcasm doesn't impress either

Boo's Mom

has anybody else noticed that Kendel hasn't responded anymore on any of her two threads she started. she makes a few points and then just disappears.

raven

Kendal said:
Am I the only one who wants new music for the RnRC? I'm so sick of hearing Aerosmith on every ride...they are soooo 5 minutes ago!

Um...hmm. Would kinda kill the whole ride then huh? I mean "Rock N Roller Coaster Staring Aerosmith"? Yeah. And the coaster is SOOO old too...build YEARS ago. :hammer:

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well Kendal, you are certainly making the rounds right off the bat aren't you?
You got me into some fine debate with one of your other threads. Thanks.

Now, first of all. I thought that Aerosmith was a sponsor of the RnR? If so, I wouldn't look for any changes any time soon.

Secondly Kendal, Britney Spears? Are you mad? Talk about soooo 5 minutes ago. First she needs to admit to her physical enhancements and quit lying about that. Secondly, shouldn't the music score require that the musician have talent? I'm sorry, what instrument does she play? And under no circumstances should lip-syncing be allowed. Guess she isn't qualified for this ride. Maybe she's too short for this ride. Short of talent that is.

Lastly, there's nothing wrong with Aerosmith. They continue to produce quality product, unlike some blond (bleach blonde), lip-syncing, no talent people who shall remain nameless. And they do have talent.

I like the ride as is. As do I'm sure a lot of people out there.

Learn to love it Kendal. (lol)

DDuckFan130

Boo's Mom said:
sarcasm doesn't impress either

Doesn't impress YOU, I would assume. Because frankly my dear, that goes on a lot around here so whatever that's something I'm not alone in. Just read the threads. Sarcasm is abundant around here. But anyhoo, I'll end it right there because really we're not going anywhere with this, so keep on with the pointless rants and :fork: :fork: :fork: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:. I'm done. I come on here to discuss Disney and have me a good time, not argue ad nauseum.

DDuckFan130

HennieBogan1966 said:
Well Kendal, you are certainly making the rounds right off the bat aren't you?
You got me into some fine debate with one of your other threads. Thanks.

Now, first of all. I thought that Aerosmith was a sponsor of the RnR? If so, I wouldn't look for any changes any time soon.

Secondly Kendal, Britney Spears? Are you mad? Talk about soooo 5 minutes ago. First she needs to admit to her physical enhancements and quit lying about that. Secondly, shouldn't the music score require that the musician have talent? I'm sorry, what instrument does she play? And under no circumstances should lip-syncing be allowed. Guess she isn't qualified for this ride. Maybe she's too short for this ride. Short of talent that is.

Lastly, there's nothing wrong with Aerosmith. They continue to produce quality product, unlike some blond (bleach blonde), lip-syncing, no talent people who shall remain nameless. And they do have talent.

I like the ride as is. As do I'm sure a lot of people out there.

Learn to love it Kendal. (lol)

:sohappy: That is definitely something I can agree with. And funny to boot :lol:. Thanks for the laugh.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well DDuck, Thanks for the compliment. It's very much appreciated. I know I want to stay on your good side. Now let's make up with Boo's Mom, and play nice together. HeHe!!!

By the way, where is Kendal? Hey, that could be a board game. Where is Kendal? She is right about that. She started another thread, and didn't respond once to her original statement. Kinda hit and run tactics I guess.

Anyway, we could have little game pieces. You know bleach blond game pieces. Some in dance poses. Others with a deer in the headlights look on their faces. Trying to find their way to WDW. Along the way they encounter traffic jams, high gas prices, and multiple choices questions, required to move your piece along the board.

In the end, your game piece winds up at the entrance to The Magic Kingdom, trying to figure out how to squeeze thru the bars of the security gate to get in.

Did I just start a new thread without realizing it?

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Okay, Kendal. Sorry for the second post already, but I can't resist. My Wife is sitting here reading thru the June issue of People magazine and guess who is in this issue? None other than that wealth of talent, Britney Spears. She's pictured walking down the street, ragged jeans, halter top, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, looking trashy as ever. Now there's an image for your kids. Former Mousketeer gone bad. Good title for an autobiography for her, don't ya think? Anyway, she's pictured with her current flavor of the month, with the caption stating how his ex-g/f is pregnant with his child. Nice!!!

Yeah, hurry and sign her to a deal Disney. Along with No Doubt in Ca., we could have a weekly blotter update to add to the soundtrack of RnR.

Great idea Kendal.

Timekeeper

Recent Changes to Audio?

Kendel is still relaxing out in the pool. I let her know you guys miss her and she says hi :wave: and that she'll be back soon.

As for the topic at hand,

While at MGM recently I noticed a big difference in the songs played outside of the ride building. While there's always a variety of music playing, on my last visit I noticed a large amount of Aerosmith songs played among the others. I heard at least 1 Aerosmith song played each time I walked by during the day, and even heard 2 songs played in sequence.

Has there been a change in the roster of songs played outside that I didn't konw about? I've always understood it to be a continous loop at around 60 hours or so in length, yet I've never heard so many Aerosmith songs played in one day.

Timekeeper

disney_nutter

Aerosmith are one of my favourite bands next to motley crue. and who ever said lets play little miss spears her music is nothin more than industry made crud. Also why would disney want to promote a star who thinks getting drunk thyen married is great fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom