New Movie Trailers!

GaryT977

Original Poster
I just got back from seeing Two Towers, and the first two trailers were a new one for 'Finding Nemo', which looks to be another smash for Pixar, and the first one I've seen for 'Pirates of the Caribbean'! I was shocked to see it stars Johnny Depp! :eek:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Well... I hope Jerry Bruckheimer makes this into a good Film... :)

He is big on car chases though (Gone in 60 Seconds, Days of Thunder...etc) I wonder if any great Jerry Bruckheimer-esq car chases will be in Pirates :lol: :hammer: ;) j/k :)

SirNim

Originally posted by DMC-12
Well... I hope Jerry Bruckheimer makes this into a good Film... :)

He is big on car chases though (Gone in 60 Seconds, Days of Thunder...etc) I wonder if any great Jerry Bruckheimer-esq car chases will be in Pirates :lol: :hammer: ;) j/k :)

Ship chases! :D :lol:

In rowboats!:lol:
*doing best imitation of Mr. Krabs*
Argh argh argh argh argh argh!!! Ahoy maties!! Argh argh!!

DMC-12

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
Ship chases! :D :lol:

In rowboats!:lol:
*doing best imitation of Mr. Krabs*
Argh argh argh argh argh argh!!! Ahoy maties!! Argh argh!!

LMAO!

Argh...git him me maties...he be gettin away! :lol: :p

DMC-12

Originally posted by imagineer boy
I also heard that this movie stars Orlando Bloom, the guy who plays the elven archer in Lord of the Rings.

Yeah...his name shows up in the teaser trailer...should be interesting :)

MKCustodial

You know, after Country Bears, and with thise guys records of big show-off movies like Pearl Harbor and Godzilla, I'm REALLY afraid. More afraid than for the Haunted Mansion, because that one, even if doesn't have anything to do with the attraction, can still be funny on its own. As long as Eddie Murphy doesn't show up at the Mansion at WDW, of course, as the new Ghost Host... :lookaroun :rolleyes: :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom