News New movie coming Epcot's Canada Pavilion

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
....All, with the exception of Mike Myers, have manage to say relevant in the past couple of years.

Not saying I would like Mike Myers to replace Martin Short (AND I WOULD NOT), but in case you weren't aware Mike Myers is the host of the New Gong Show that has been on for two seasons now...... SORRY, the host is Tommy Maitland, not Mike Myers;)

spock8113

Love / hate for the Canada film and Martin Short. For me it's love. Adding Martin in some years ago made it better.
But 360 Surround screens are 1964 World's Fair technology.
Maybe they could keep the film and work around it?:arghh:
The pavilion is modeled after the Chateau Frontenac in Quebec, so would that stay?
What would you put up if that's gone ice and darkness?
Please, no more Frozen or Celine Dion otherwise my headache will go on forever.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Never mind the fact the merchandise in the shop is atrocious too. A shame really, that pavilion never gets interesting merch like the rest of the pavilions.
I know, right?
They don’t sell anything there that I can’t get at home.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Needs a new song. One that is... good.

Canada
You are far too vast and beautiful for words to ever really tell
Canada
Ten thousand dawns and sunsets I could see
And still not know you well

What treacle nonsense this is: You're unknowable, unspeakable, so, let me put it into words anyway!

"Dawns and sunsets" is not a prettier way of saying "days", you're just creating filler syllables. And your mixing references... it's "dawns and dusks" or "sunrises and sunsets," not "dawns and sunsets." And ten thousand of them is just 27 years.

The rest of the song isn't any better. It's the type of lyrics you'd find in a junior high school fine arts journal next to ink sketches of out of proportion dragons.

🙄

jt04

Needs a new song. One that is... good.

Canada
You are far too vast and beautiful for words to ever really tell
Canada
Ten thousand dawns and sunsets I could see
And still not know you well

What treacle nonsense this is: You're unknowable, unspeakable, so, let me put it into words anyway!

"Dawns and sunsets" is not a prettier way of saying "days", you're just creating filler syllables. And your mixing references... it's "dawns and dusks" or "sunrises and sunsets," not "dawns and sunsets." And ten thousand of them is just 27 years.

The rest of the song isn't any better. It's the type of lyrics you'd find in a junior high school fine arts journal next to ink sketches of out of proportion dragons.

🙄

Wait, I thought we were getting new films which implies new music. Right?🙏

Raineman

The Circlevision is probably the best part of the Canada pavilion, and this is coming from a lifelong Canadian, so I hope they do a good job with the replacement. I know all of the pavilions in WS are pretty stereotypical of the country they represent, but there are no 400 year old chateaus, totem poles or rock formations anywhere near where most of the population of this country live. I do like the fact that I can get ketchup chips and Coffee Crisp chocolate bars in the gift shop, but the rest of the pavilion is a “meh” for me, except for the movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom