New Monorails @ DL pic

jedimaster1227

We won't be getting these monorails (or new ones for a long while) in WDW. Those were designed specifically for Disneyland and their design is reminiscent of the original monorails there. Considering the state that their current fleet is in, this is a well deserved gift for them. As for our fleet here at the World, our still have at least 5-10 years to milk.

cnymike

You'll all probably shoot me for this but I think they look great, and would like to see them getting the color scheme ported over to WDW when the new ones come in, hopefully in 2012. Figure, if we keep getting the same paint scheme, we'll seem outdated!

The only issue about porting them is that we have so many more colors. Red and grey look great, but if we were to put yellow and grey, it'd be gross. I like the new take on the lear-jet design.

Also for the new mono's, keep the seats the same!

TheDisneyMagic

Wehey, I have been waiting for this moment for a while now, thanks for posting the photos, I love our Monorail's here in WDW though, I think the longer they stay the better, anyways, I can't see them going anywhere any time soon.

cnymike

I love our Monorail's here in WDW though, I think the longer they stay the better, anyways, I can't see them going anywhere any time soon.
Lets keep the dimensions, but get a new paint scheme. While we're painting, why not put in a new interior, not changing a thing. Just to get the BO out.

Nicole220

Tehe its spreading to California:D:lol:
Nah, it would never.
This is Disneyland we're talking about. :animwink:

Anyone see the new interior pictures? They had them posted on MiceAge.com.

They looked nice. :)
Oooo... *goes to look at the pictures*

Edit: They look nice.

I went on the Monorail yesterday for the first time in years...they definitely need to be updated. But the only thing I don't like is the fact that they don't have AC!! This is SoCal we're talking about...those things are going to be awful in summer, even though the windows are tinted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom