New MK Fireworks Show - Wishes

MicBat

Originally posted by DogsRule!
Also, in terms of Wishes being "better" than IllumiNations!, note that it's been four years since IllumiNations! debuts--there has been great advancement in pyrotechnics in that span, so I would definitely expect to see several new types of magic debuting in front of your eyes this fall.
4 years!... wow.. that's hard to believe! Seems like almost yesterday I was watching it for the first time.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by hmppan
I hope we will get the hidden mickey in they pyro like they have in Believe.

lol...based on the increases in technology, I am practically expecting them to be able to control the sound of the firework so that it says "Oh, boy!" when it explodes! Seriously, though, one thing we have to look forward to that no Walt Disney World fireworks have, because they came around after IllumiNations! premiered (and became a part of Believe...) is "quiet fireworks". These fireworks are designed so that you barely hear any noise from their explosions--except when they want you to hear something, as in the what I call "screamer" fireworks (the ones that screech during the Celebration section of IllumiNations!). The point of this being that guests can better hear the music from the incredible soundtrack this show will undoubtedly have--it's pretty kewl. It allows Disney to better paint its pictures in the sky--let the magic unfold, as it were, while letting guests hear what they are supposed to here, the music--not just loud explosions. Anyone who has seen Believe will know what I mean--you can hear the music so well without them turning it up as loud as IllumiNations! While I like the feeling of the ground shaking with every drum beat during the beginning of Chaos, that would seem pretty odd in the Magic Kingdom :)

And I would expect something like the hidden mickey--probably even more impressive, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom