New Mid-Day Ticket Option

spock8113

Please.....PLEASE...….PLEASE!!!! Stop screwin' around with the all-too-many, complicated ticket options and prices to get people to come to the parks because you raised prices from the start. It's no incentive to me. I just assume go to Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or the Holy Land Experience to get more entertainment for my 100 bucks. In the process of park and economic expansion, you've lost complete touch with Walt's patrons.
head down and shaking.

Touchdown

Ticket stuff too confusing, don’t want to deal with confusion? But a Platinum Plus AP! For the next year the only question you have to ask is, am I trying to enter a special event? If that answer is no then guess what you can go to any WDW Park!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Please.....PLEASE...….PLEASE!!!! Stop screwin' around with the all-too-many, complicated ticket options and prices to get people to come to the parks because you raised prices from the start. It's no incentive to me. I'd just as soon go to Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or the Holy Land Experience to get more entertainment for my 100 bucks. In the process of park and economic expansion, you've lost complete touch with Walt's patrons.
head down and shaking.
Maybe adding yet-another-daily-entrance-ticket is a ploy to make buying tickets so confusing, people will just opt in for the Annual Pass...?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Maybe adding yet-another-daily-entrance-ticket is a ploy to make buying tickets so confusing, people will just opt in for the Annual Pass...?

Would that be the Platinum Plus AP or just the regular Platinum? Are you sure it isn't the Gold, Silver, or Theme Park Select one? Maybe it's the Weekday Select or the EPCOT after 4pm AP?

Jeffrey Koon

Does anyone know if they strictly enforce the 12 noon entry time, or do they let people in early (like they do for hard ticket events like the Halloween and Christmas parties)?

VaderTron

Does anyone know if they strictly enforce the 12 noon entry time, or do they let people in early (like they do for hard ticket events like the Halloween and Christmas parties)?
Just like a pass that has blockout dates, the ticket would scan and come up blue instead of green at the gate. So, yes they are enforced because the digital system is set to only allow the guest into the park after 12:00pm.

VaderTron

OK, thanx. I was just wondering because sometimes they let people in early when there is a defined entry time to avoid lines forming.
I'm not saying there isn't a chance that a CM won't "push it through", but I wouldn't count on it. It's very unlikely they would venture down that slippery slope.

WildRide

We took advantage of this for our November trip. With a 1 1/2 year old it should work out great. We’re now doing a park on the day we fly in and can now do pool and nap time in mornings with less fear of missing out.

1/2 day mgm
Full day MK
1/2 day epcot
Christmas party

Looking forward to it as well as the easy transportation back to CBR on the skyliner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom