New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

Matthew

I think they look great... More 'life like' if you ask me... (As life like as a giant mouse can look)... If you want bad you should see the fakes that appear in the UK

brb1006

I didn't even think about that. I would figure they've had a new head in the works? And maybe these new heads will finally bring more talking characters? I know it was rumored a few years ago that Minnie, Goofy & Donald would also get the magician Mickey trick.
I think Minnie might be next in the future.

brb1006

I think they look great... More 'life like' if you ask me... (As life like as a giant mouse can look)... If you want bad you should see the fakes that appear in the UK
NYC would like a word with you
mickey-y-dora-que-encuentran-sus-ventiladores-22399593.jpg

brb1006

When I used to work at the Times Square Disney Store we would always get guests coming in asking if those Disney Characters on the streets of Times Square were ours or represented by the company :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Just tell them that they aren't official or a good representation of the company. Disney already has official ones for Mickey and Minnie.

jrogue

Just tell them that they aren't official or a good representation of the company. Disney already has official ones for Mickey and Minnie.
Oh I did tell them that! I let them know not to go near them and not to pay them as well lol. That was years ago though, so I'm hoping people have learned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom