NEW!! Member photos on the forum

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Random Images from WDWMAGIC Member Photo Albums are now displayed on the bottom of every page.

Each time you move between pages of the forum, a new set of 4 images will be displayed. Just click on an image to see the full size version.

If you would prefer not to see the photos when you visit the forum, choose the "BLUE DAYLIGHT - NO TOOLBAR" style in your USERCP.

Hope you like it! :)

DisneyPhD

Hi, I have to say there is some really great pictures on there. I really enjoy looking at them. How do you add pictures to the photo album?

(we just got home with 200 new digital pictures.)

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Hi, I have to say there is some really great pictures on there. I really enjoy looking at them. How do you add pictures to the photo album?

(we just got home with 200 new digital pictures.)

I have the same question. I have been trying to figure it out for at least 45 min. I feel really silly because I am sure it's right in front of my face and I just can't figure out how to post pictures in my photo album... :veryconfu Please help!?

*Erika*

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by GrumpysGal
I have the same question. I have been trying to figure it out for at least 45 min. I feel really silly because I am sure it's right in front of my face and I just can't figure out how to post pictures in my photo album... :veryconfu Please help!?

*Erika*

First go to http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com

Then, at the top right you will see 'LOGIN'. Click on Login.

Then enter your username and password (the same as you use on the forum).

Then click on 'Upload Photo' (you will this on the top right, just by the Login link).

Next, choose a Gallery where you would like to upload the photo too. For example, Epcot, MGM, or your own Personal Gallery.

Next, click 'Browse' and find the file on your PC that you would like to upload.

Then, enter a title for your photo, and some keywords and a description.

Finally, click on 'Upload/Submit'

:) Hope that helps!

tigsmom

just wanted to say "thanks" for the new photo gallery. The pics are great. It is now one of the first things I look at when the page finishes loading.

chrisjoi

How do you keep up with this site? It seems massive and yet wdwmagic seems to reply quickly in so many different places. amazing indeed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom