New Member Alert

Figment1986

we need a forum for welcoming members... that or a LARGE THREAD......

That way every member can have his or her own lovely thread and it is easy to find latter, its harder to find things in chit chat....

oh and barnum42, you craked me up... it helped me stop coughing for about a min...

Figment1986

thanks for the tip... holefully this cold will vanash by tomorrow for school, and i will only have my less suvere alergy cough....

(I could so hard some people say it sounds like im hacking up a lung... and i joke about it when im not sick with the cold or Da evil Flu....)

Figment1986

I have had this cough since middle school... it just happened naturely... I have no idea how bad it is exactly when im sick.. except it is so violently, i get headakes badely... which is why i want it out by tomorrow... cause if it still happend, i wont be able to learn Beowulf... and it is hard to learn it already missing one day....

barnum42

I regularly had chesty coughs. For years the GPs kept telling me to use Benylin. In the end one of them discovered I was asthmatic and this is what was causing the problems. Now my asthma is being treated it's rare I have the cough :D

tigsmom

Figment1986 said:
thanks for the tip... holefully this cold will vanash by tomorrow for school, and i will only have my less suvere alergy cough....

(I could so hard some people say it sounds like im hacking up a lung... and i joke about it when im not sick with the cold or Da evil Flu....)

Have you been checked for asthma? If you have a constant cough (esp that little hack at night) that could be an answer.

tigsmom

barnum42 said:
I regularly had chesty coughs. For years the GPs kept telling me to use Benylin. In the end one of them discovered I was asthmatic and this is what was causing the problems. Now my asthma is being treated it's rare I have the cough :D

I should have read this before I posted. Thats what solved our coughing problems here...DH & 2 kids with varying degrees of asthma.

barnum42

tigsmom said:
I should have read this before I posted. Thats what solved our coughing problems here...DH & 2 kids with varying degrees of asthma.
A few months ago they put me on the Qvar steroid inhaler. It does not dry up my voice like the old one and on the current dosage I don't think I've had to use the blue inhaler for the last couple of months :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom