New Magicpass holder but unable to see trip count down time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBDreamers

Original Poster
S&B Dreamers are new to wdwmagic and signed up the day before yesterday!:sohappy:
I activated my account yesterday and signed up for a magicpass. I went thru the process with paypal and even waited the necessary time however, I am still not able to access right throughs and see my trip countdown. I get an error stating that only magicpass holder can see a trip countdown and to click here to sign up.

Can someone verify that I signed up for the magicpass? What do I do?:hammer:
Here is a snipit from the confirmation e-mail I received.
"You have successfully signed up for a subscription to WDWMAGICPremium Pass - Automatic Recurring Subscription using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $5.00 USD, has already been sent to WDWMAGIC.COM."

tigsmom

You need a signature before it will register. It can be a quote or even just a dot or a dash.

Just go to your user cp and add something to the signature field. :wave:

You appear as a Premium Member so your registration has gone thru. Did you log into the magicpass (follow the link provided)?

SBDreamers

Original Poster
OK. I went and added a signature and tried to view my trip countdown and still the same error message. :mad:

SBDreamers

Original Poster
OK now I see it the countdown in my signature but not when I go to the trip countdown page.

:dazzle:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The problem is due to your username having a & in it. Can I change your username for you? Let me know what you would like it to be, and I'll take care of it for you.

THanks

SBDreamers

Original Poster
Yes, please. Is it the & Charecter? I chose this user name because we are two couples traveling to WDW. Can you change it to "SB Dreamers"?

EJBeer

Steve....

I have the same problem as the person above me. Can you change my user-name to EJ Beer instead of E&J Beer?

I know the name is a little wierd... but it was the label of a special make your own beer that we had for our wedding. So the name on the bottle was our first initials, followed by the "Beer" tag.

Thanks for your help.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Steve....

I have the same problem as the person above me. Can you change my user-name to EJ Beer instead of E&J Beer?

I know the name is a little wierd... but it was the label of a special make your own beer that we had for our wedding. So the name on the bottle was our first initials, followed by the "Beer" tag.

Thanks for your help.

No problem, that is EJBeer now. :)

EJBeer

I know its an insignificant thing... but I still can't see the count down... the old user name still appears on the countdown list as E&J Beer.

Did I not wait enough time for the system to generate the changes?

Has the system not processed the change from one name to another?

Joepic

I know its an insignificant thing... but I still can't see the count down... the old user name still appears on the countdown list as E&J Beer.

I believe you need a premium pass for a countdown. If I'm wrong, you might need to wait a little longer.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Has the system not processed the change from one name to another?

Yep I need to fix it. The system doesnt like the & and space in your old username, and it also doesnt like the username being changed. I will look into it and get it resolved as soon as I can, probably early next week.

EJBeer

Yep I need to fix it. The system doesnt like the & and space in your old username, and it also doesnt like the username being changed. I will look into it and get it resolved as soon as I can, probably early next week.

Thanks for taking a look at this, Steve... hopefully it can be resolved soon.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Im not a new PMLer, but I tried to set up a countdown today.

I just booked a trip and added it in User CP. My dates don't show up in either the master countdown list or in my signature thingy.

Do I have to do something special to set up the countdown for my signature? :lookaroun

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Im not a new PMLer, but I tried to set up a countdown today.

I just booked a trip and added it in User CP. My dates don't show up in either the master countdown list or in my signature thingy.

Do I have to do something special to set up the countdown for my signature? :lookaroun

I just enabled it for you in your profile. I'm now seeing your countdown OK. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom