New Magic Kingdom Guidemap Cover

Yankeeplex

Hey, it's not Pixar's fault they're the only ones making movies worth turning into great rides to advertise :lol: Quite frankly, I don't see the issue. Pixar IS Disney now. Woody and Nemo are just as much a part of Disney as Mickey and Donald now. I'll admit, it's a little much, but so is your reactions of doom and gloom. You all just don't like it 'cause it isn't what YOU grew up on.

I couldn't agree more...people need to get over this Pixar issue real quick, because it is not going away. Pixar is Disney/Disney is Pixar. They are the same company. Why would Disney not use their hottest property to use in their theme parks. Starting with Toy Story, has their been more of a sure thing than a Pixar movie doing a couple hundred million dollars at the box office and countless more on merchandise? I don't think so.

EPCOT Explorer

^^^

But it's all they are doing now.It's like releasing Snow White and then a few years later releasing Cinderella.The hitch,poor SW is forgotten and Cindi gets all the synergy.Why not do both?

Want a more recent example?Look at Stitch.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom