News New look for Disney Magical Express to debut this summer

Jahona

Just going by a design standpoint the round windows make sense for the DCL buses but not for DME. The old design took ques from classic buses of the mid century. You don't see round windows on motor vehicles for the most part as they are impractical.

I do prefer the white primary color to the older yellow. Looks cleaner.

This is probably more of a brand guideline thing than anything else but the Disney logo just feels out of place with the rest of the "Magical Express" text.

Anyways this is just my thoughts on it.

mm121

Just going by a design standpoint the round windows make sense for the DCL buses but not for DME. The old design took ques from classic buses of the mid century. You don't see round windows on motor vehicles for the most part as they are impractical.

I do prefer the white primary color to the older yellow. Looks cleaner.

This is probably more of a brand guideline thing than anything else but the Disney logo just feels out of place with the rest of the "Magical Express" text.

Anyways this is just my thoughts on it.
Agreed the round windows don't make sense for this

Movielover

Agreed the round windows don't make sense for this

Extensive market research has shown that fake round windows tested better and are more aesthetically pleasing than fake square windows.
;)

Mat Cauthon

"The name will also change to Disney Magical Express rather than Disney's Magical Express."

They keep doing this to things. Has it ever been confirmed why? Disney's California Adventure is much more natural sounding than "Disney California Adventure."
Feels like if they drop the "s" they should add an official "The" to the beginning. The Disney Magical Express, The Disney California Adventure, The Disney Cruise Line.

brb1006

I like Disney Cruise Line's bus design more since they didn't us stock character images and were exclusive to the buses. Such as Donald sticking out of a window while his nephews laugh at him. The new look for Disney Magical Express uses some stock character images (Especially Minnie) which bugs me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom