New Limited EPCOT shirts on OCT 1

Thelazer

The First four I sold were $5.00, Plus $3.50 shipping.

I raised the price by .50 cents because I got freaking SOAKED at Epcot and my shoes got ruined!

So, for the wet shoes. I'm chargeing an extra .50 cents.
Okay, heck. I'll lower it to say 3.75 for shipping. I guess I will only be able to buy some knockoff Nikes now.. not the real fancy ones.

Jay

:eek:

TOCPE82

Hopefully the prices fall once the hubub over the 25th winds down. Ten is a bit much for a map. I was hoping to pay 4 or 5, tops. I can live without, I've done it so far. I got an Epcot opening day commemorative ticket on Ebay yesterday for 7 shipped.

Derrick

The First four I sold were $5.00, Plus $3.50 shipping.

I raised the price by .50 cents because I got freaking SOAKED at Epcot and my shoes got ruined!

So, for the wet shoes. I'm chargeing an extra .50 cents.
Okay, heck. I'll lower it to say 3.75 for shipping. I guess I will only be able to buy some knockoff Nikes now.. not the real fancy ones.

Jay

:eek:

Hey.. I hope that weather improves. Can you combine shipping on my purchases please? or chuck in a freebie.. a 25th pin would be cool.. :animwink: Sorry to be so cheeky.. But you have to try these things.

Cheers

Derrick

MotoDisney

It just so happens, I was able to pick up a few more guidebooks before watching ROE tonight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300157260887&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

Sadly, I was not able to get any more plush or T-shirts. They are well and truly gone!

Jay

I checked EBay this morning and only see on of your shirts listed as opposed to the 2 XL you had on yesterday? Both where ending in 2 days or so why did one disappear? or am I just missing something?

TOCPE82

I could imagine a reissue without the 25th anniversary logo on the back. Then again, I can see no reissue at all. I'd guess it's about 50/50. Disney merch is really hurting themselves with alot of their product selections. The majority of the stuff in the stores is dumb and/or tacky and I dont know anyone who would buy it. The retrocot merch that is currently available is an exception.

CaptainMichael

I could imagine a reissue without the 25th anniversary logo on the back. Then again, I can see no reissue at all. I'd guess it's about 50/50. Disney merch is really hurting themselves with alot of their product selections. The majority of the stuff in the stores is dumb and/or tacky and I dont know anyone who would buy it. The retrocot merch that is currently available is an exception.

The new Epcot stuff sucks out loud. Most of it has the wand font and is very unimaginative. It looks dated before you even blink. Retrocot is classic:) and as soon as I get my CM holiday discount, it will all be mine:king: I wish MK would get some retro stuff because their current selection is also lacking.

dxwwf3

The new Epcot stuff sucks out loud. Most of it has the wand font and is very unimaginative. It looks dated before you even blink. Retrocot is classic:) and as soon as I get my CM holiday discount, it will all be mine:king: I wish MK would get some retro stuff because their current selection is also lacking.

I couldn't agree more. I have been looking to get a current style Epcot shirt for yeas, but there just haven't been any decent ones. And I've never really seen that much Magic Kingdom specific merchandise. They seem to focus on generic and Resort merchandise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom