New Innoventions Maps

Laura

Premium Member
I hardly ever even give Innoventions a second glance. Is there anything worth doing for people over the age of 12 there? I used to enjoy that house of the future walk through tour thing, but I'm a little bored of it.

Captain Chaos

Thanks for the maps. I never walked through Innoventions to see what was in there. Now I know. Next time down I have to go check it out.

General Grizz

Laura22 said:
I hardly ever even give Innoventions a second glance. Is there anything worth doing for people over the age of 12 there? I used to enjoy that house of the future walk through tour thing, but I'm a little bored of it.
It is a little boring, but there is a pretty neat new Plastics exhibit.

KumbaRider

Yeah, Innoventions can be exciting, for a few minutes. But there isn't anything worthwhile there. I'm not sure what can be done with it though.

DisneyMarg

Thanks!!! for posting these! I was trying to decide what was there and whether or not to plan to spend much time there. The maps will definitely help.

tenchu

Good thread, cheers.

Any recommendations in particular to look at, anyone?

Is it worth trying to drag the folks in, or am I flying innoventions solo again?

Bluewaves

isn't Tom Morrow from some attraction, like TTA or CoP? or maybe Horizons? just crious it was on the first innoventions map Tom Morrow 2.0 playground

speck76

Bluewaves said:
isn't Tom Morrow from some attraction, like TTA or CoP? or maybe Horizons? just crious it was on the first innoventions map Tom Morrow 2.0 playground

Flight to the Moon at the MK

MissM

A smidge offtopic, but goofyguy, when I was looking at your gallery, I couldn't help but notice something amusing.

Your old shot of the back side of the castle from the skyway (here) is almost the same exact shot as one I've got from my Love's first trip in 1972 (here). Do you know what year yours was taken? It's just such a rare shot because of the age that it made me do a double-take. :)
-m

goofyguy

Original Poster
MissM said:
A smidge offtopic, but goofyguy, when I was looking at your gallery, I couldn't help but notice something amusing.

Your old shot of the back side of the castle from the skyway (here) is almost the same exact shot as one I've got from my Love's first trip in 1972 (here). Do you know what year yours was taken? It's just such a rare shot because of the age that it made me do a double-take. :)
-m
Wow … those shots are pretty similar. I actually dug out my old photo albums just to make sure I hadn’t stolen the picture. :) Mine was taken in August of ’91 on the trip where I proposed to my wife. Not much changed in the time between the two pictures.

Now, for a picture taken in 1972, just see my avatar. That was taken on my very first trip.

PrtyPlnnrJC101

tenchu said:
Good thread, cheers.

Any recommendations in particular to look at, anyone?

Is it worth trying to drag the folks in, or am I flying innoventions solo again?

I would recommend Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix within Tom Morrow's 2.0 Playground, especially if you're a fan of the game to begin with. It's even more enjoyable to play with Disney characters and Disney songs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom