New info about Nemo ride!

tirian

STR8FAN2005 said:
NEMO-NLWHP112-NLWHP110.gif

Again, on our portal, this is only referred to as the "new attraction," not as a new name for the entire pavilion.

But it really does look as if this will be the new name.

tirian

That's what I've been told since the beginning*...

...but the more information that comes out, the more I'm beginning to wonder whether or not WDI decided to rename the entire pavilion.

*When the project was greenlit, the Living Seas managers were given a tour of where the ride was going to be expanded, etc. I was an intern at the time and had access to a lot of people, including someone (not a manager) who was on the tour.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Well, The Seas was the name of the film that showed in the original pavilion setup. I suppose we'll have to see how it pans out, and where did Nemo's Undersea Adventure come from? Ops didn't randomly make that up, put in bold type, and advertise it on the casting flyers ;)

MKCP 1985

In the e-mail alert, it provides a link to the disney.com site which then has a story in which "The Seas With Nemo and Friends" is said to be a coming attraction. It doesn't appear the pavilion is being renamed just yet.

tirian

Well, The Seas was the name of the film that showed in the original pavilion setup. I suppose we'll have to see how it pans out, and where did Nemo's Undersea Adventure come from? Ops didn't randomly make that up, put in bold type, and advertise it on the casting flyers ;)

Correct, but Ops only lists the name as a "new attraction," not a new pavilion. :wave: I've got a flyer for this...I'll post it if you PM me with instructions on how to do so!

imagineersrock

I definitely think that this is the new name/logo for the pavillion as a whole. The new ride is going to be the main draw, and once you get off of the "clamobiles" the rest of the pavillion will pretty-much be a large "post-show" area.

I can easily see this becoming another Mission: Space pavillion: "The Seas with Nemo & Friends" would be the name of the main attraction and the pavillion as a whole (like over at M:S) and then after you get off the main attraction, there is a large post show area with different activities. M:S offers Space Race (the large interactive game), Space Base (childrens play area), etc... While The Seas will offer Turtle Talk, Bruce's Shark World, and more.

tirian

The most recent information on the Disney cast portal specifically states that "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" is "within the Living Seas pavilion."

Magicot

Well, last time I was at TLS, the CM there said that they were crossing their fingers for an October re-opening . . . . . however, this was in March.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom