News New Indian restaurant eet by Maneet Chauhan coming to Disney Springs later this year

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
EET by Maneet Chauhan is starting to staff up and is holding in-person interviews October 2 and 3. Details below.

IMG_7625.jpg

Bocabear

I am just going to say..... $18 for bread service in a quick service restaurant.....
I don't think bread service at Jiko was that high.... and again... quick service not fine dining.....
While all the prices are higher as expected....$18 feels obscene for bread and dip.
seriously.

Kevin_W

I am just going to say..... $18 for bread service in a quick service restaurant.....
I don't think bread service at Jiko was that high.... and again... quick service not fine dining.....
While all the prices are higher as expected....$18 feels obscene for bread and dip.
seriously.

Yes, the rest of the prices look sane but that is borderline obscene for bread service.

Bocabear

Yes, the rest of the prices look sane but that is borderline obscene for bread service.
Borderline?
That is full-on, dead stop ridiculous...
Quick Serve.....
Bread service.....
$18.00.......
That is about the same price as 2 Wagyu Cheeseburger entrees at STK...

James J

In the Parks
No
Borderline?
That is full-on, dead stop ridiculous...
Quick Serve.....
Bread service.....
$18.00.......
That is about the same price as 2 Wagyu Cheeseburger entrees at STK...
Might just be me, but for the bread service you see pictured (https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/eet-by-maneet-chauhan/gallery/27oct2023-eet-menu-items/53482.htm) $18.00 doesn't seem toooo outrageous? Two full-sized Naan breads, a mixture of veggies and some chutneys/dips is a decent sharable portion size - at least to me!

Bocabear

Might just be me, but for the bread service you see pictured (https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/eet-by-maneet-chauhan/gallery/27oct2023-eet-menu-items/53482.htm) $18.00 doesn't seem toooo outrageous? Two full-sized Naan breads, a mixture of veggies and some chutneys/dips is a decent sharable portion size - at least to me!
normally in a lot of Indian restaurants, the chutneys and things are just part of the service and you pay a few dollars per Naan...I kind of knew someone would defend it as reasonable...lol
It's not... and remember this is a quick service restaurant... not a beautiful full service restaurant.
Can't wait until they start doing a $20 French Fry service at Chicken Guy.... and yeah, I know someone will say that looks reasonable to them...lol

Kevin_W

Sanaa bread service is $22 and includes 9 chutney/dips

Sanaa bread service is also a victim of it's popularity. It used to be reasonable and then every blog started touting "you have to get the bread service at Sanaa!" and Disney raised the price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom