News New Indian restaurant eet by Maneet Chauhan coming to Disney Springs later this year

Epcot82Guy

This actually looks decent. The dishes (on paper) are a little more pedestrian than I was hoping for given the price. But, (1) that can be deceiving, and (2) I get the Disney audience/price point. I'm hopeful this will be a nice, unique addition.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Chef Maneet has shared a video sneak peek at the inside of eet on her Instagram stories.

While Disney has not yet confirmed an opening date, it sounds like the restaurant is expected to open December 4.

See the video in her stories at this link.

IMG_0060.jpg

shipley731

I suspect this one won't last long at Disney Springs.
I fear you may be right. When Disney opens a restaurant that’s not really tailored for the typical American palate, it tends to get dumbed down pretty quickly. I’ve eaten at Maneet Chauhan’s Ale & Masala House in Nashville &it was spectacular. The menu for Eet has a few of her signatures on the menu with some other Indian dishes geared towards folks that aren’t that adventurous. I hope this catches on.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
eet by Maneet Chauhan is hosting an event titled "Greet, Meet & eet with Chef Maneet Chauhan".

Here's the event description:

Come join celebrity Chef Maneet Chauhan for an incredible experience as she prepares you a family style meal featuring some of her favorite globally-inspired Indian dishes. Additionally, there will be demonstrations and autographed merchandise.

Tickets for the Chef Dinner are $195 and are available for the following dates: March 19, April 15, May 13, June 17 and July 22.

More information can be found at the link below.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom