New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hey! call me Pi. I grew up like 2 hours away from WDW, been a huge fan my entire life! I'm currently going to college studying engineering with the dream of someday being an actual imagineer! So, I've been "armchair imagineering" since I was like 8 haha.

Hugely excited to be a part of the Disney College Program for the spring and summer!!! When I get some free time, I want to start doing videos talking about the parks (think Randomland type stuff but for Disney world)!

Only found this site about 2 weeks ago and joined the forums about 1 week ago. I've loved the forums and I'm excited to be a part of this community!

Literally just found this section of the site about an hour ago and I've really enjoyed everyone's ideas that I've seen! Not entirely sure how joining the competitions and points work yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out lol

spacemt354

Chili's
Hey! call me Pi. I grew up like 2 hours away from WDW, been a huge fan my entire life! I'm currently going to college studying engineering with the dream of someday being an actual imagineer! So, I've been "armchair imagineering" since I was like 8 haha.

Hugely excited to be a part of the Disney College Program for the spring and summer!!! When I get some free time, I want to start doing videos talking about the parks (think Randomland type stuff but for Disney world)!

Only found this site about 2 weeks ago and joined the forums about 1 week ago. I've loved the forums and I'm excited to be a part of this community!

Literally just found this section of the site about an hour ago and I've really enjoyed everyone's ideas that I've seen! Not entirely sure how joining the competitions and points work yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out lol
Welcome to the imagineer forum! Glad to have you here!:)

If you need any help figuring stuff out just tag any of us - we'd be happy to help!:D

Bacon

@CraniumCommand89
114256.jpg

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

Vista Way, Chatham, Patterson, or Commons? :D

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

Welcome to the Imagineer Forum Pi!

Here's your Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D Tried to mimic DCP colors :hilarious:

PiFinal.png

SplashJacket

Welcome to the light!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Also, I've gotten a few PMs that were recommending a "Forum Legacy" series of nametags for people that have been on the Imagineer Forum for years and have made a serious impact.... So, after debating on it for a few weeks....I'm announcing going to slowly start that series today! :D

First up is @jdmdisney99

JDMnametag.png

Also, if anyone of the legacy tag receivers would like to post something about themselves, or a link to their favorite armchair project they've done over the years, that'd be awesome for the new Armchair Imagineers to see! :D :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom