New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Bacon

@MonorailRed can you do me a favor? i want my tag on this pic
aladdin_sultans_palace_taj_mahal.jpg

SplashJacket

I've been going to Disney for as long as I can remember (First visit at 3 weeks old).
My favorite park is Epcot due to the atmosphere of it.
I have been dozens of times to WDW and 2 times to DLP, and even stayed at the Disneyland hotel once in Paris!
My favorite parade is Mickey's Once upon a Christmastime Parade, but I cannot wait to get the Paint the Night Parade! :D
The best resort of them all is the Polynesian Village Resort though my favorite lobby is at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Epcot has the best food by far so it's a given that my favorite restaurant is in Epcot and the prize goes to Tutto Italia Ristorante!
Pinocchio is my favorite Disney character by far, always has been, always will be.
My favorite firework show is Illuminations: Reflections of Earth which stacks adds to my love for Epcot.

Last edited:

Voxel

President of Progress City
Hey. My name is Alexander. Zander is my nickname, and I love Splash Mountain. So SplashZander, definitely not cheesy...
I'm, from Atlanta and I am within a 7 and a half hour drive from my doorstep to the Magic Kingdom Resort area.
I've been going to Disney for as long as I can remember (First visit at 3 weeks old).
My favorite park is Epcot due to the atmosphere of it.
I have been dozens of times to WDW and 2 times to DLP, and even stayed at the Disneyland hotel once in Paris!
My favorite parade is Mickey's Once upon a Christmastime Parade, but I cannot wait to get the Paint the Night Parade! :D
The best resort of them all is the Polynesian Village Resort though my favorite lobby is at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Epcot has the best food by far so it's a given that my favorite restaurant is in Epcot and the prize goes to Tutto Italia Ristorante!
Pinocchio is my favorite Disney character by far, always has been, always will be.
My favorite firework show is Illuminations: Reflections of Earth which stacks adds to my love for Epcot.
Paint the Night is a lot of fun, I was surprised how much I enjoyed that parade.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hey everyone! Finally got around to posting my intro. I've been following along for a good while, and thought it'd be fun to try out
My favorite park is Epcot and my favorite resort is the Contemporary.
If I had to pick a favorite attraction it would probably be Haunted Mansion, though for extinct attractions definitely Cranium Command.
Welcome!!

If you'd like to try an imagineering competition - 2 are having sign-ups right now!

One Sentence Competition
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...episode-4-sign-up.909945/page-41#post-7459228

Quest for the Diamond Ears
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/quest-for-the-diamond-ears-sign-up-thread.917167/

And/Or if you'd like to try a team-based project - you can try @MonorailRed 's WDW 1966 thread!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/walt-disney-world-1966.911747/

Bacon

Hey everyone! Finally got around to posting my intro. I've been following along for a good while, and thought it'd be fun to try out
My favorite park is Epcot and my favorite resort is the Contemporary.
If I had to pick a favorite attraction it would probably be Haunted Mansion, though for extinct attractions definitely Cranium Command.
Im not the best but i tried to make you one so @MonorailRed Can take a nice little break!
95fc5c7935bd4a539e157badd52b0d76.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom