New Imagineer Introduction Thread

WowFactor

Names Muppetsfan but you can call me fozz. I love the parks ever since I was a kid and the cartoons. Always been a fan of all your work. cdunlap was always an inspiration, absolutely loved the old America as a replacement for Frontierland. Hope that I can share some of my ideas.
Welcome! Hope to see you arround.

ThemeParkPriest

Hey there! Have been looking at getting involved in this for awhile, and am happy to finally jump into it! Been a fan of the parks since I was just a little kid. Now I'm 23 and completely obsessed with the magic of imagineering! I'm currently in the process of putting together my first imagined resort and look forward to sharing here soon!
Welcome! I’m sure you’ll fit right in. Looking forward to seeing your resort!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hey there! Have been looking at getting involved in this for awhile, and am happy to finally jump into it! Been a fan of the parks since I was just a little kid. Now I'm 23 and completely obsessed with the magic of imagineering! I'm currently in the process of putting together my first imagined resort and look forward to sharing here soon!
Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
Welcome to this side of the forums! It is clear that we can expect great things from you, Mr. Potter Wonderland. After all, the Imagineers here did great things...

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
WELCOME!!!! 🧡

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom