New Ignite 360 Show

TTA94

Original Poster
Noticed the announcement for the new show coming this summer. They said more lights, lasers and fountains. Has anyone seen work being done around the park or water area adding new fountains?

Ragerunner

Yes. I have no pictures but a lot of new floating ‘circles’ with cabling are being installed in the lagoon. With a focus from the bridge towards the waterfront.
I think this is going to be a noticeable upgrade.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
My friend was there over the weekend and took a picture from the Sky Tower. There are a lot of new fountain heads and flame throwers on the Waterfront side of the lagoon. This bodes well for us because we spend a lot of time at Flamecraft Bar during the summer. I absolutely hate I likely won't be able to make it down this summer. IGNITE was already one of the best shows in town and now it sounds as if it will be even better.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The original Ignite show was awesome and really impressive so I'm really excited for the new show! I bet it'll be even better. Electric Ocean is a very fun event!
During our last 2018 trip the weekend at Seaworld - with electric ocean in full swing - was the most enjoyable 2 days and nights we had overall. Ignite really surprised me in a very good way. So much so I made a video of it 😁

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
During our last 2018 trip the weekend at Seaworld - with electric ocean in full swing - was the most enjoyable 2 days and nights we had overall. Ignite really surprised me in a very good way. So much so I made a video of it 😁
SWO, as a whole, offers a generally more pleasant theme park experience. My best friends and I have some of the best memories at this park, despite all of us living (or lived) 20 minutes from WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom