New Horizons Pin

EpcotServo

::Cough Cough::
Good point, but you forgot the ultimate people eater, IASW
Small World is usually pretty good with lines. In fact it's only a tad more crowded than Horizons' crowd pattern. Big lines during the peak times, but mostly a pretty short wait. Add in that Small World IS the infamous Small World everybody loves, and it would naturally attract some more lines. I'm sorry but I'd actully use Small World for an example that OHRC keeps lines short for Horizons, SSE, and such. IMHO.
:shrug:

Jorden

For those of you asking me for the concept art.

Considering it's something posted in a backstage location (where you aren't suposted to take pictures anyway), and it's something I haven't seen anywhere else I'm not sure how or even if I will be able to share it with you. I didn't take a long look at it but it was an overhead view of the building with a concept of the ride track and everything inside. Obviously very different from what we do have. Maybe there will be another CM on here who is more secure with going in and taking that pic and posting it up, but for now I'm going to have to say sorry don't think I can help you guys out too much with that but you never know it could be revealed someday.

goofyfan13

:cool: I second that, too bad I won't be there until December. Unless someone wants to pick one up & mail it to their fellow WDWMAGIC fan (ME)!!!!!!!!!:slurp:

I'm hoping that I can make it there sometime next week (It all depends on how much time I need for school and ROTC prep). I've got my fingers crossed though. :D

DisneySaint

Got mine today as well around 1 PM. I was shocked they were still there. There were only about a dozen left at the time but plenty of KK still out.

SarahSmilin1117

Horizons was one my favorites at EPCOT...I really like the AA dark rides. The original ones (not based on a movie) are the best ones in my book. It takes a lot of imagination to come up with these things and I dont know, i guess i just really appriciate that about those rides. I'd love to have some of them back, only updated....that would be a thing to see

movieride

Horizons was one my favorites at EPCOT...I really like the AA dark rides. The original ones (not based on a movie) are the best ones in my book. It takes a lot of imagination to come up with these things and I dont know, i guess i just really appriciate that about those rides. I'd love to have some of them back, only updated....that would be a thing to see

Your sentiment encapsulates my thoughts exactly. Too many recent rides have tie-ins to movies and lack the imagination, scale and budget of rides like Horizons.

Maybe what's coming up with Spaceship Earth and the Imagination rehab will help bring the glory back. I'm hopeful...

hack2112

For those of you who miss Horizons a pin will be available starting tomorrow (17 August 2007). The pin will cost $15.00, as a limited edition of 750. It will be available at all four parks and Pin Traders.
I had seen the pin on display on the 16, and I knew I had to get one. So the next day, I looked all over and I could only find it where I saw it, back at the DTD Marketplace. But, they only made 750? Didn't know that...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom