New Honey Mustard?

DDuckFan130

I want chicken fingers now...and honey mustard...Disney definitely has awesome chicken fingers...even better than turkey legs :lookaroun :lol:

CMTinkerBell

Bring back the KRAFT!! I thought I was the only one taking way more than I needed and smuggling it home!

P.S.--The last time I was at Wolfgang's, they had KRAFT!

JBSLJames

Do they have Guldens? Need to spice it up a bit, but come on. Over 20 posts and over 800 views of a mustard thread. Wonder what would happen if Disney changed ketsup. Hines Rules!!!

Scooter

I too noticed the mustard change and wasn't very happy.

It may not be a big deal to some, but I always looked forward to the Kraft Honey mustard that I dipped my chicken fingers in at The Food and Fun Center at the Contemporary Resort.

But alass..on my last Disney Vacation the Kraft Honey Mustard was no more and instead was replaced with Kens.:cry:

I could never find the Kraft honey mustard where I live so I would always boost a couple of of packets into my suitcase, smuggle them out of the state, and then endulge myself on special occasions or for a Quick Disney Fix.

It didn't spoil my Disney Vacation however, and I am rapidly adjusting to the New Honey mustard. I hope they stock our neighborhood grocery with this new stuff....I was starting to feel guilty about taking the Kraft packets home...I know now how a drug smuggler must feel....:lookaroun :p :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom