New Here! Glad to be here

mooooooo

Original Poster
Hi all! I am so glad I found this spot. I just got back from Disney World in October. It was a blast. Just me and our newly adopted 13 year old daughter went. I thought it would be a good place to bond. We had so much fun.

I love anything to do with Disney World. If I could move to FL, I would love to work for Disney. I keep trying to get hubby to make the move. He has a neuromuscular disease that causes him to be in chronic pain 24 hours a day and I think the warm weather would help! Someday hopefully we will move to FL.

Anyway, Glad to be here! Nice to meet you all!

Uponastar

Welcome moooo! :wave:
Congratulations on your new daughter! :sohappy:
If you love everything to do with WDW, you should love it here!
Glad to have you!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hi all! I am so glad I found this spot. I just got back from Disney World in October. It was a blast. Just me and our newly adopted 13 year old daughter went. I thought it would be a good place to bond. We had so much fun.

I love anything to do with Disney World. If I could move to FL, I would love to work for Disney. I keep trying to get hubby to make the move. He has a neuromuscular disease that causes him to be in chronic pain 24 hours a day and I think the warm weather would help! Someday hopefully we will move to FL.

Greetings!

disneypearl

Welcome!
I was in WDW during part of October too! It was a great time to go.
Congrats on your daughter! I am sure you both had a great time!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Welcome! :sohappy:

You'll love it here. We're occasionally a little silly, but mostly just Disney-helpful and Disney-crazy :D

Tim G

Welcome to WDWMagic :sohappy: :sohappy:

114.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom