News New Haunted Mansion Grounds Expansion, Retail Shop Coming to Disneyland Resort in 2024

SuddenStorm

I'm still mad about this.

What's funny is that change was completely unnecessary.

There has never been enough traffic going to Galaxy's Edge to necessitate the extra three feet of walking space.

When they removed the planter, that was used as seating, people started sitting on the ground there so they added benches. So there was no longer a space savings.

etc98

What's funny is that change was completely unnecessary.

There has never been enough traffic going to Galaxy's Edge to necessitate the extra three feet of walking space.

When they removed the planter, that was used as seating, people started sitting on the ground there so they added benches. So there was no longer a space savings.
Would be funny if they added back a planter as part of the reconstruction

mickEblu

Didn't that brickwork go back to the '60s? It's a darn shame they're getting rid of it but I'm glad the entrance plaques have been removed to hopefully be reinstalled.

They should be selling those bricks for $50 each to collectors, ha!

Can we even trust that the new brickwork will match the old brickwork that will most likely be left untouched on the perimeter facing the HM porch all the way around to the Splash side of the Mansion?

Last edited:

J4546

i didnt realize that they are also building 2 new CM restrooms and a break room under the que area where the ada exit will be

SSG

Disney pulled a work permit today:

Description:Dlr - Haunted Mansion/Bldg #3501 - Tenant Improvement: Install (54) New Show Set Pieces With Anchoring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom