New Harry Potter Coaster Confirmed for 2019 (Dragon's Challenge Closing Sept 4th)

zachrupertdsn

So what are the chances of this being open by June? Want to book a couple day excursion to check out Aventura and this ride, and was hoping to do that the second or third week of June.

OG Runner

I am thinking the ride will be ready before the Fall. The scaffolding in coming down from the Abbey portion, all of the track appears to be laid and there are even ride vehicles on the track. It is February 1st. I think the Memorial Day opening previously mentioned could be doable. Three months to nail down the details.

raven

I am thinking the ride will be ready before the Fall. The scaffolding in coming down from the Abbey portion, all of the track appears to be laid and there are even ride vehicles on the track. It is February 1st. I think the Memorial Day opening previously mentioned could be doable. Three months to nail down the details.
They are currently hiring people for the ride. They might be trying for Memorial Day weekend.

GLaDOS

Does anyone know where Fluffy will be placed relative to these images?

The structure being built in the first picture is the cave where the dog will be
I am not sure about Fluffy, but I am wondering, if you look at the construction of what looks similar to Hagrid's shack
that they may have a dragon.

That scene will feature a different creature that we haven't seen in the movies, but is featured in the books.

OG Runner

The structure being built in the first picture is the cave where the dog will be

That scene will feature a different creature that we haven't seen in the movies, but is featured in the books.

Do you know what it will be? I just notice from the pics of the hut, it looks like one corner is scorched.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom