New Grizzly Gultch in HONG KONG

darinevans19

Original Poster
well I finally saw the clip on the new ride in Disney Hong Kong of the Grizzly Gultch ride and was very curious as the lay out and the way the ride is platformed could this be what the new Snow White Mine Train coaster will be like????? everything that I have seen from the way the track is laid out to the way the coasters cars are designed point to yes. what are your views have a look at the video and see for your self's.
Can't wait till it all opens up .

Darin

CinematicFusion

From what I hear it is a much shorter ride at 3 total minutes including lift time. More barnstormer then Disney's big thunder

Grizzly gulch is more of a big thunder 2.0

Mine train will be for kids, a well themed barnstormer. That is what everyone on this board is saying, more of a c ticket...not an e ticket.

Grizzly gulch is an e ticket style coaster

darinevans19

Original Poster
pardon me saying I am very new and the acronyms i dont get at times from people posting but what is a EE 2.0 or a e-ticket compared to a a.c ticket.. dose any body have a list of acronyms for people to understand them lol but thanks for the feed back

pardon me saying I am very new and the acronyms i dont get at times from people posting but what is a EE 2.0 or a e-ticket compared to a a.c ticket.. dose any body have a list of acronyms for people to understand them lol but thanks for the feed back

try this: http://www.wdwmagic.com/acronyms.htm
I was the exact same as you when I started reading here and still can't understand some acronyms, hope it helps

back to the OP, that ride looks like Big Thunder Mountain and EE mixed together to me at least. looks pretty cool.

Sorry. Expedition Everest = E:E.

Back when Disneyland first opened tickets were used to get on the rides. An E-ticket was the best of the rides (any of the mountains for example), while an A-ticket was the most basic of the rides

i forget the policies about links but here is a link to their explanations http://www.yesterland.com/abcde.html

But basically, Grizzly gulch is exactly the same ride system as Expedition Everest but with an added launch

wiigirl

try this: http://www.wdwmagic.com/acronyms.htm
I was the exact same as you when I started reading here and still can't understand some acronyms, hope it helps

back to the OP, that ride looks like Big Thunder Mountain and EE mixed together to me at least. looks pretty cool.

lol...thanks! SO bad ith acronyms :p
75.gif

darinevans19

Original Poster
hmmm after seeing this now for a few more times and rereading what you all said about how its like EE and BTM yep i can certainly see how your all seeing how they look the same. still very curious about the MINE TRAIN and just what and how there going to do it cant wait to hear and see what the next phase will be for them.

Denscott

Looks like they threw in there a bit of Grizzly Peak River Run as well...I swear the mountain top looks like the snout of a bear at 2:26. If so, than it again proves that originality is in short supply at WDI anymore.

darinevans19

Original Poster
yes the mountain dose and is appose to look like a grizzly bears head this was the vision of the WDI when doing it if you go threw all the concepts art pix you will see what they wanted its pretty cool really

imagineer boy

From my understanding the Snow White ride will be more like this:

Thought its likely it'll be a bit faster and of course have the tipping cars as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom