News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Lift Blog

Had somewhat of a nightmare day at Heavenly today for multiple reasons, one of those just being the insane crowds today. I waited over 50 minutes this morning to get on the gondola and then another good 30 minutes or so going down (after waiting for it to die down). I took a photo from the Tamarack lift line at around 4. Probably not able to put much context to the photo if you have never been there but the line was probably another 1/4 longer than what you see here.

View attachment 352145

There are two lines next to each other, a group line and a 'singles' line that was basically another group line and was just as long.

The hourly capacity of that gondola is 2,800 when running at full speed of 1,200 feet per minute. One 8 passenger cabin every 10.3 seconds.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Interesting how they chose not to include Yacht & Beach Club and BW because one could make case that they are, not that they aren’t expensive enough already.
Y&BC are at the "destination" of the Epcot Skyliner line, not the "origin." And apparently they don't want people Skylining™ from Y&BC to DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom