News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
… maybe just do what you did a couple weeks ago?

ImperfectPixie

These gondolas don't really need an anti-freezing agent in the cleanser... unless they finally do add in A/C.

Now, if they were glass, then you could rely upon them constantly being re-glazed to keep them clean.
No, but the windshield washer fluid is good at removing fingerprints without relying on ammonia. We didn't use the kind with anti-freeze in it...truth be told, it drove me nuts because it meant I couldn't borrow some if I ran out in my truck when it was snowing.

Phil12

My first ride, right now. We were going to take the Friendship boat from DHS to EPCOT and saw the gondolas filling with people. Except for all the farting and the near death experience very pleasant. Also, I’ve been having severe back pain so if I can load right now, anyone can.
Ride the Skyliner a few more times. The additional heat in the gondola should help with that back pain.

Monorail_Orange

My first ride, right now. We were going to take the Friendship boat from DHS to EPCOT and saw the gondolas filling with people. Except for all the farting and the near death experience very pleasant. Also, I’ve been having severe back pain so if I can load right now, anyone can.
It did loosen things up. Feeling good right before the plummet.
I really want to make a funny post here...

but it would just be potty humor.

joelkfla

Maybe you should cut back on the beans.

note2001

Wow, on Rob's video, note @4:12 ish, one green gondola is loaded with a mom, dad, little kid, a double stroller AND a single stroller. Didn't know there was that much floor space.

I think it's funny how he commented that he wants a car to himself as others may be odd with the talking... I presumed it to mean he wanted a quiet car. NOPE... he starts chatting it up on his own. Why do vloggers love the sound of their own voice so much?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Wow, on Rob's video, note @4:12 ish, one green gondola is loaded with a mom, dad, little kid, a double stroller AND a single stroller. Didn't know there was that much floor space.

I think it's funny how he commented that he wants a car to himself as others may be odd with the talking... I presumed it to mean he wanted a quiet car. NOPE... he starts chatting it up on his own. Why do vloggers love the sound of their own voice so much?
There’s a ton of space. We were on with other people for every leg and it was fine. Honestly, due to efficiency it may be my favorite form of Disney transport. Plus, it hearkens back to omnimover pre fastpass days of a constantly moving line and being on the ride in just a few minutes despite the line being intimidatingly long at first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom