News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Cosmic Commando

The Mark VIIs were also completely botched with no ventilation at all in the original design. What they have now was added after Monorail Red started carrying guests.
The Mark V had windows that opened, but then the lawyers probably stopped that.

MarkV-02.jpg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Then I suppose you never take a ferry during the summer?
The Friendship Boats around EPCOT resorts and between EPCOT and DHS have AC, but the AC doesn't always work real well. In the summer it's much cooler to sit in the back of the boat and enjoy the breeze rather than inside. Sometimes proper airflow is more effective than an inefficient AC system.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Can't see that happening as plenty of people hate heights and won't use these, me being one of them. I can't see them removing buses only reducing the frequency.
You will still have busses to 2 of the 4 parks and DS. You could transfer to another bus at TTC too. The EPCOT resorts don't have buses to EPCOT or DHS since they offer boats and walking. I could see them not offering buses for those resorts to those 2 parks.

peter11435

Can't see that happening as plenty of people hate heights and won't use these, me being one of them. I can't see them removing buses only reducing the frequency.
Don't expect them to run buses. If a guest refuses to ride these they will need to take a bus to another destination and transfer to a bus boat or monorail to Epcot or studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom