News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Ponderer

Me too, but they have to have some way to deal with people who are so stupid they put others at risk for their own pleasure.

Yeah, exactly. There’s gotta be some control, or you’re gonna see more frustrated and angry people pull out their shotguns to blow drones out of the sky, and no one needs that.

Sir_Cliff

I have to say that I don't mind them! Like most WDW costumes, they're not exactly high fashion. But, considering they are for people who will have to be working outdoors for long stretches, they seem a decent blend of practical with a bit of a retro feel that echos the design of the cabins themselves.

I may be very much alone on this, though!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Kind of surprised. It seems they are trying to consolidate the number of costumes at Studios... I would have thought they would have gone with a similar train of thought and made all "transportation"CMs (monorail, busses, skyliner) have the same costume. Glad they will at least have something unique.

Mainahman

mail

Urban Report
August 2019 | Nr.12

mail

mail

"Mi Teleférico" hits new passenger record
The cable car network in La Paz/Bolivia breaks a new record: It transported 583.841 passengers on one day in July 2019. For comparison, Edinburgh's population is 530.741. The cable car network (also called "Mi Teleférico") consists of 10 lines which connect the cities of La Paz and El Alto. With this new eco-friendly means of transport, gaps are being closed and barriers are being crossed easily. "Mi Teleférico" brings everyone easy, safe and fast to their destination.
Is that solar power? Im assuming for a small DC to AC converter maybe for phone charging etc? Thats kinda cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom