New Fantasyland - Will it be open by January 2013 ?!

tl77

I think since they had that almost 3 year delay with the opening of "Test Track" I wouldn't except any bold and definitive announcements too far in advance. The Dumbo/February date was only announced about a month ago?

So maybe 3 to 4 months notice is the best we can hope for, because building one of kind theme park rides doesn't always go according to plan :shrug::)

BigThunderMatt

I think since they had that almost 3 year delay with the opening of "Test Track" I wouldn't except any bold and definitive announcements too far in advance. The Dumbo/February date was only announced about a month ago?

So maybe 3 to 4 months notice is the best we can hope for, because building one of kind theme park rides doesn't always go according to plan :shrug::)

Little Mermaid, considering it's a clone of the one at DCA, is hardly one-of-a-kind. And from what I've been hearing, the interior of the ride, and the ride systems are already done. Same for the BatB area. Snow White is the only thing that probably will not be ready for the fall, and that has been the consensus for some time.

tl77

Little Mermaid, considering it's a clone of the one at DCA, is hardly one-of-a-kind. And from what I've been hearing, the interior of the ride, and the ride systems are already done. Same for the BatB area. Snow White is the only thing that probably will not be ready for the fall, and that has been the consensus for some time.

good call master of the obvious:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom