Rumor New Fantasyland Expansion & Tomorrowland Expansion

What Would you like to see in Disneyland before the 70th Anniversary in 2025?

• Pooh's Hunny Hunt in Critter Country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goofy's Paint 'n' Play House in Mickey's Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vancee

Sorry but him doing something to look like he was “on the job” while being filmed does not mean anything. I highly doubt he was caught revealing a major design decision on camera. I’d also like to think that park design choices are more than just giving Joe a giant playset of buildings to move around.
yo im a big fan of fresh baked and i don’t appreciate your comment

DrAlice

I have a tough time with this topic as I want it to stay for the intangible stuff, for the history and because I don’t trust WDI to replace it with something better. Not because I think it’s a great attraction.
I'd argue that Autopia should stay BECAUSE of the intangible stuff. It is a GREAT ride for those under the age of 16 (and their parents), fitting in the spirit of Walt's original idea of a ride that familys can enjoy together. Like @cmwade77 said, it just needs to be updated to make it reflect a vision of cars in the future.

Here's my Blue Sky idea: I'd love to see electric cars on a solar-powered charging highway. The cars keep an engine sound. Hey, what if the driver gets to decide WHICH car sound it makes? (Push 1 for gas-powered lawn mower, Push 2 for muscle car, Push 3 diesel, etc..) :D

Last edited:

Phroobar

I'd argue that Autopia should stay BECAUSE of the intangible stuff. It is a GREAT ride for those under the age of 16 (and their parents), fitting in the spirit of Walt's original idea of a ride that family's can enjoy together. Like @cmwade77 said, it just needs to be updated to make it reflect a vision of cars in the future.

Here's my Blue Sky idea: I'd love to see electric cars on a solar-powered charging highway. The cars keep an engine sound. Hey, what if the driver gets to decide WHICH car sound it makes? (Push 1 for gas-powered lawn mower, Push 2 for muscle car, Push 3 diesel, etc..) :D
I would be nice if they could light up the Autopia roads and make it look a little Tron like.

Studio-Roosegaarde-Solar-Bike-Path-Van-Gogh-2.jpg

PiratesMansion

Trust me when I say that you don't actually want Nemo & Friends Searider to come to Disneyland. The scale is too large, the ride too boring, and the effect on that area of the park would be, IMO, unavoidably disastrous. The best part about the ride is before it even begins, when you walk in and see how massive those simulators are. There's a reason simulators of that scale haven't been replicated again.

Searider is a crushing bore and a massive waste of time and money.

Phroobar

Trust me when I say that you don't actually want Nemo & Friends Searider to come to Disneyland. The scale is too large, the ride too boring, and the effect on that area of the park would be, IMO, unavoidably disastrous. The best part about the ride is before it even begins, when you walk in and see how massive those simulators are. There's a reason simulators of that scale haven't been replicated again.

Searider is a crushing bore and a massive waste of time and money.
Now I wouldn't mind Disney Sea's Stormrider. It would fit in to a world of tomorrow better than talking cartoon fish.

PiratesMansion

Now I wouldn't mind Disney Sea's Stormrider. It would fit in to a world of tomorrow better than talking cartoon fish.

It made more sense thematically and was more memorably wacky than Searider, but it was still easily the worst thing in that park when it was around.

Granted, DisneySea bad isn't anywhere near DCA bad or WDS bad, but again, FAR better in concept than execution.

If it ever came over here in any capacity, Sea or Storm, I imagine the reaction would be somewhat like what I'm expecting the reaction to Ratatouille to be in Florida:

Before riding: "Oh wow this ride's got cool tech, it's from a foreign Disney park and they get the best stuff, I can't wait to ride it, I know it's going to be AMAZING!..."
After riding: "Oh."

vancee

I'm a fan of Disneyland and know a random thing to look cool for a fluff piece creativity documentary when I see it. I didn't even make a comment about Fresh Baked, glad you have fun white knighting for them though.

Are Freshbaked fans part of some cult that doesn't like when people make any comment about their videos?
I don't see you going to Disneyland, recording, and giving us the inside scoops & secrets about Disneyland like FreshBaked does!!!!!

smooch

Autopia really needs to go, I know it’s Disney history but it’s just not relevant or exciting anymore in the least part.

The Subs are also a mere husk of what it used to be with the stupid Nemo theme, as much as I enjoy it as a scenic point of the park I really wouldn’t miss it if it’s large real estate is used for something better.

People here are so quick to dismiss Autopia, I remember when I was younger and went to the parks I always looked forward to being able to finally drive and it was so exciting to me. I definitely think the cars should become electric, but the ride should not be removed. So many kids see driving as this fun thing only adults get to do and when they get a chance to drive around all the cool scenery instead of just passively sitting in a vehicle, it is a whole different ride experience.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I don't see you going to Disneyland, recording, and giving us the inside scoops & secrets about Disneyland like FreshBaked does!!!!!
please! Fresh Baked talks out his butt more than any vlogger. He is no insider and is kinda of a dictator to his people hence why Sara left. She talks smack about him all the time on her videos. She never misses a chance to take a slight jab at him and his channel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom