Rumor New Fantasyland Expansion & Tomorrowland Expansion

What Would you like to see in Disneyland before the 70th Anniversary in 2025?

• Pooh's Hunny Hunt in Critter Country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goofy's Paint 'n' Play House in Mickey's Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Braden20

Original Poster
There are many Rumors of New Fantasyland or Tomorrowland Expansion that is coming to Disneyland Park in California either somewhere Before, During, or After Disneyland's 70th Anniversary in July 17th 2025.

1. On the East side of Disneyland Park in California, I think that the Motor Boat Cruise dock area, or Autopia Tracks near the Matterhorn Bobsleds should be Removed to add the E-Ticket Attraction called "Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast" which is the same attraction that is coming to Tokyo Disneyland on April 15th 2020, because the B&TB Audio-Animatronics are so brilliant, and very beautiful.

2. In Tomorrowland I would like to see "Nemo & Friends Searider" from Tokyo DisneySea coming to Disneyland and the Permanent space will sit in a space right next to Finding Nemo's Submarine Voyage.

3. In Disneyland Railroad I would like to see a Diorama or a Tunnel for either Fantasy Theme or Future Theme, before stopping at Tomorrowland Station.

4. For my opinion I rather have Disney to Remove the Motor Boat Cruise Dock, Autopia, Reroute the Disneyland Monorail or the PeopleMover, Keep the Matterhorn Bobsleds and Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage, and Add Beauty and the Beast E-Ticket Attraction in Fantasyland, add Nemo & Friends Searider in Tomorrowland, and Add a Tunnel before stopping at Tomorrowland Station.

These are my Opinions of Rumors that I would like to see before the Disneyland Park's 70th Anniversary in July 17th 2025.

Let me know what do you guys think, by commenting down below or reply this forum.

mickEblu

There are many Rumors of New Fantasyland or Tomorrowland Expansion that is coming to Disneyland Park in California either somewhere Before, During, or After Disneyland's 70th Anniversary in July 17th 2025.

1. On the East side of Disneyland Park in California, I think that the Motor Boat Cruise dock area, or Autopia Tracks near the Matterhorn Bobsleds should be Removed to add the E-Ticket Attraction called "Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast" which is the same attraction that is coming to Tokyo Disneyland on April 15th 2020, because the B&TB Audio-Animatronics are so brilliant, and very beautiful.

2. In Tomorrowland I would like to see "Nemo & Friends Searider" from Tokyo DisneySea coming to Disneyland and the Permanent space will sit in a space right next to Finding Nemo's Submarine Voyage.

3. In Disneyland Railroad I would like to see a Diorama or a Tunnel for either Fantasy Theme or Future Theme, before stopping at Tomorrowland Station.

4. For my opinion I rather have Disney to Remove the Motor Boat Cruise Dock, Autopia, Reroute the Disneyland Monorail or the PeopleMover, Keep the Matterhorn Bobsleds and Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage, and Add Beauty and the Beast E-Ticket Attraction in Fantasyland, add Nemo & Friends Searider in Tomorrowland, and Add a Tunnel before stopping at Tomorrowland Station.

These are my Opinions of Rumors that I would like to see before the Disneyland Park's 70th Anniversary in July 17th 2025.

Let me know what do you guys think, by commenting down below or reply this forum.

I stopped reading halfway through #1. Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope and all the Nopes that ever Noped.

Californian Elitist

OP, where are you hearing about the “many” rumors of a new Fantasyland?

To be honest, I wouldn’t support any of these ideas. More Nemo in Tomorrowland would continue to further the theme of the land. I’m not a fan of receiving hand-me-downs from other parks, so no BatB from Tokyo. Also not a fan of removing Autopia.

The new tunnel idea sounds decent, but it’s impossible for me to trust Disney with a project like that. So I’d have to say no. They already ruined the voiceover for the Railroad.

BasiltheBatLord

Autopia really needs to go, I know it’s Disney history but it’s just not relevant or exciting anymore in the least part.

The Subs are also a mere husk of what it used to be with the stupid Nemo theme, as much as I enjoy it as a scenic point of the park I really wouldn’t miss it if it’s large real estate is used for something better.

AJFireman

How about we get something new not just a duplicate of what other parks have? I know its the current trend of duplicating rides and maybe its because I do have the opportunity to visit other parks but I would like to see different rides or at least different themeing.

cmwade77

I would rather see Disneyland get new and unique attractions, not copies from other parks and tunnels.

How about Princess and the Frog themed attraction (and Tiana's Place to go along with it) or a Moanna themed attraction?

And please finding Nemo doesn't belong in Tomorrowland as it is, so no adding more Finding Nemo to Tomorrowland.

cmwade77

Autopia really needs to go, I know it’s Disney history but it’s just not relevant or exciting anymore in the least part.

The Subs are also a mere husk of what it used to be with the stupid Nemo theme, as much as I enjoy it as a scenic point of the park I really wouldn’t miss it if it’s large real estate is used for something better.
Autopia should be a showcase for new tech like electric cars, showing how quiet and yet fun they can be to drive.

mickEblu

How about we get something new not just a duplicate of what other parks have? I know its the current trend of duplicating rides and maybe its because I do have the opportunity to visit other parks but I would like to see different rides or at least different themeing.

On paper Autopia should go. But take a ride on the monorail weaving through all the trees and taking in all the sights and you feel some serious old school Disneyland charm. I would hate to lose all that for some slick corporate-y addition. Off the bat you know at least 50-70 % of the trees would need to be mowed down. Monorail probably loses most or all of the looping. For what. For Frozen? Nah

Last edited:

George Lucas on a Bench

The Nemoness of the submarine ride is kind of a letdown. I did it fairly recently and while the bits at the beginning were cool, once the cartoon scenes began, it became rather underwhelming and just went on and on. It's possible the ride was always too long and boring but I only went on the original version at The Magic Kingdom and thought it was cooler than this one. Of course, I was also a child.

Why not redo it with Patrick Stewart as the captain and have more than cartoon fish.

mickEblu

The Nemoness of the submarine ride is kind of a letdown. I did it fairly recently and while the bits at the beginning were cool, once the cartoon scenes began, it became rather underwhelming and just went on and on. It's possible the ride was always too long and boring but I only went on the original version at The Magic Kingdom and thought it was cooler than this one. Of course, I was also a child.

Why not redo it with Patrick Stewart as the captain and have more than cartoon fish.

If something like Toad does a lot with a little, Nemo is the opposite. It’s does a whole lot of nothing with A LOT. I ride it every 5 years only because I forget how bad it is.

cmwade77

On paper Autopia should go. But take a ride on the monorail weaving through all the trees and taking in all the sights and you feel some serious old school Disneyland charm. I would hate to lose all that for some slick corporate-y addition. Off the bat you know at least 50-70 % of the trees would need to be mowed down. Monorail probably loses most or all of the looping. For what. For Frozen? Nah
Like I said, Autopia should stay, but should be updated with newer tech that isn't causing so much pollution and nasty smell.

mickEblu

Like I said, Autopia should stay, but should be updated with newer tech that isn't causing so much pollution and nasty smell.

I have a tough time with this topic as I want it to stay for the intangible stuff, for the history and because I don’t trust WDI to replace it with something better. Not because I think it’s a great attraction.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom