News New Experience Center to open in the Odyssey Events Pavilion

aladdin2007

Model of the new floating garden coming to Epcot

That almost looks like it could be a Brazil pavilion featuring the Amazon, I know its not, but I dont think I am liking so many trees, way over done. Its going to look congested and closed in from the model/images anyway. I just dont like that they are ruining the expansiveness and openness the park has always enjoyed, way too jungly.

Sir_Cliff

Model of the new floating garden coming to Epcot

That almost looks like it could be a Brazil pavilion featuring the Amazon, I know its not, but I dont think I am liking so many trees, way over done. Its going to look congested and closed in from the model/images anyway. I just dont like that they are ruining the expansiveness and openness the park has always enjoyed, way too jungly.
I don't know whether what they're putting in there will be anything to write home about, but I really like the look of this building. One of the more architecturally interesting pieces they've built in the park in recent years and, in that respect, it is fitting for Epcot.

Mouse3268

I don't know whether what they're putting in there will be anything to write home about, but I really like the look of this building. One of the more architecturally interesting pieces they've built in the park in recent years and, in that respect, it is fitting for Epcot.

It looks like it's straight out of an ecological emphasized 1964 Worlds Fair.

BrianLo

Was the Poppins Section of the Flower Sculpture there at D23? I don’t believe it was, and if it wasn’t, what was on display in its place at D23?

It occupies this cut out.

I also don't believe it was inserted after the D23 announcement, but most people were focused on the posters.

I also sort of wonder if they couldn't get the projection effects working in time for D23. It retrospectively makes sense this model was designed with that in mind and the WDI Pavilion people noted seemed a bit underwhelming compared to past years.

BrianLo

I also am starting to re-wonder if the elements that were included, but seemingly randomly, are indeed truly WDI hints? It's not really beyond them to do things like that. Hint at projects in the works that are years out from announcement.

Imagination, Mexico Pavilion, The Seas. All we know are or have been things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom