News New Experience Center to open in the Odyssey Events Pavilion

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Apparently, the Odyssey is now "Odyssey Events Pavilion" as listed in the Disney Parks Blog

Only recently they were calling it the Odyssey Festival Showplace...

Spash007

Curious what festivals will do now that they lost odyssey and wonders pavilion?

I feel like they'll keep an area for the festivals there, especially with Food and Wine coming up in a few months. I'd think that would give them enough time to at least get a portion of it completed that could be used for the seminars and to sell merch

MShehane75

So just curious, Epcot Food and Wine Festival Center used to be in the Wonders of Life Pavilion but now that is under construction and I thought they said they were moving it to the Odyssey. Now that is being turned into the New Experience Center so where will the Festival Center be now? Will it be in the old Millennium Celebration Pavilion?

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
So just curious, Epcot Food and Wine Festival Center used to be in the Wonders of Life Pavilion but now that is under construction and I thought they said they were moving it to the Odyssey. Now that is being turned into the New Experience Center so where will the Festival Center be now? Will it be in the old Millennium Celebration Pavilion?

It seems unlikely that all of Odyssey will be for a model of new Future World. I'm guessing it will take on Festival Center duties, too.

Also maybe Innoventions East and the World Showplace Pavilion.

Also maybe the Land and the Seas since I hear they're going to be razed.

aladdin2007

It seems unlikely that all of Odyssey will be for a model of new Future World. I'm guessing it will take on Festival Center duties, too.

Also maybe Innoventions East and the World Showplace Pavilion.

Also maybe the Land and the Seas since I hear they're going to be razed.

say what?? where/when did I miss this

MisterPenguin

Premium Member

Jwhee

From what i under stand this experience center should have some throw backs to old Epcot in it. Maybe a rainbow??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom