News New Experience Center to open in the Odyssey Events Pavilion

No Name

Honestly, all else aside, I don't think the thing really did it's job well.

It told you absolutely nothing about what kind of attraction Guardians is (and instead focuses on their backstory that's a whole other post). If I didn't have prior knowledge, I would have guessed some kind of dance club.

Journey of Water is just confusing. It waxes poetically about water for a bit but all we see is some kids walking through fountains. Is it just a bunch of fountains? Is it educational? What is this thing supposed to be?

Harmonious' section was displaying false information (Pocahontas section) for long after they had to know it was misleading. I also don't remember if they ever tried to include whatever mashup message they ended up going with or if was just "a celebration of Disney music" (which, to be fair, is accurate, but not what they were trying to push).

And I realize they had nothing to work with, but the show just spoils almost the entirety of the Ratatouille ride. No joke, once I saw some cast members tell someone that if they're upset they missed Remy, go watch that part of the show, and bounce up and down while you do it and you'll get the gist.

The table model was cool, but that's all I'll give it.
I always saw it as more of a hype builder than a good source of insight into what’s actually being built (unlike Blue Sky Cellar at DCA).

WorldExplorer

I always saw it as more of a hype builder than a good source of insight into what’s actually being built (unlike Blue Sky Cellar at DCA).
True, but I would think actually telling people, for example, that Guardians is a rollercoaster would help to build the hype.

ToTBellHop

*family* coasters

Seems Disney can't build enough of them to satisfy demand.
Sometimes in RCT, I build two copies of the same coaster next to each other. Peeps love them both!

1647035199147.png

castlecake2.0

I bet Disney Imagineers wish there was a cheap/easy way to swap the locations of Launch Bay/courtyard area with the Muppets area.
I can’t imagine it would be that expensive to convert it back to an animation class/ new movie preview/ meet and greet area. It would definitely be a good press release for them to announce its return.

NiarrNDisney

I bet Disney Imagineers wish there was a cheap/easy way to swap the locations of Launch Bay/courtyard area with the Muppets area.
Or have originally placed Launch Bay where the Vacation Fun and the Meet and Greets are so it was at least closer to Star Tours and Galaxy's Edge allowing The shorts and Meet and greet to be closer to Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.

Bocabear

TO move Star Tours so that it becomes your portal to Galaxy's Edge... dress it as an intergalactic space terminal.. Put whatever is in Launch Bay inside the same building... THEN it all makes sense.... Muppets moving to Launch Bay current location with an additional Muppets based attraction or two would be wonderful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom