New Epcot Canada Costumes

GymLeaderPhil

they could at least use the right plaid, yes this is the official plaid of Canada

mapleleaftartan.jpg
Too close to Guest Relations.

The Empress Lilly

Assorted thoughts:

Better woman's costume.
I dislike the ever growing sexual dimorphism in American culture. The previous costumes were lovely gender neutral.
What a weird pattern. If you use tartan then why not use it, instead of a stylised version of it?
Tartans are not representative of Québec. Oppression, I cry!
Shorts are not appropriate working clothes, unless you make a living doing shady hustling in a 7-11 parking lot.
White socks in black shoes? Really?

Minnie1976

There was a rumor a while back that all the countries would be getting new costumes. I know America got new ones, but have any of the others?
Right, America got new costumes that don't fit with the colonial theme. If it isn't broken, don't fit it. Why put them in costumes that don't fit the theme.

Polydweller

As a Canadian I absolutely hate both but hate the new ones more. There is nothing about the new ones that is representative of anything in Canada. I don't know where their designers got their ideas but those things look more European than Canadian. Please Disney, just some nice, neat, modern uniforms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom