New Epcot 30 Merchandise

FWE1982

Original Poster
Hello! I was at Epcot this morning, and was lucky enough to get into Mouse Gear right at opening. I picked up a few of the 30th Anniversary offerings, and have some photos to share! :)

First up is a tee-shirt.
IMG_1310_zpseb0c1f5e.jpg

Next, a lanyard tag and pin.
IMG_1311.jpg

An awesome pin/button combo!
IMG_1313.jpg

A collection of "toothpick holders."
IMG_1316.jpg

A lanyard.
IMG_1315.jpg

And an iPhone 4/4S case.
IMG_1318.jpg

There are a bunch more options on the tee-shirts, and three more options on the phone case. The phone cases are all limited to 300 of each style, and there will be more items released on Monday!

Figment82

I sent my mom over there this morning armed with my shopping list. She was sending me updates while I'm at work. Glad you were successful in your purchases. The stuff looks great - cant wait to see it in person. We're putting the finishing touches on our homemade Spaceship Earth ears (the 30th edition) for the upcoming festivities. :)

aladdin2007

Are all of these items limited to MouseGear? Or will they be scattered about through other Epcot stores as well? I guess I should just visit mousegear first on monday since thats the main spot.

ddbowdoin

I sent my mom over there this morning armed with my shopping list. She was sending me updates while I'm at work. Glad you were successful in your purchases. The stuff looks great - cant wait to see it in person. We're putting the finishing touches on our homemade Spaceship Earth ears (the 30th edition) for the upcoming festivities. :)

officially jealous... I don't know anyone in Orlando who could snag me anything. I hate being in Boston, damn this lol

Figment82

officially jealous... I don't know anyone in Orlando who could snag me anything. I hate being in Boston, damn this lol

Oh, I'm a local too, I just couldn't take the time off of work to run over there. My mom is retired and loves being at the park in the morning, so she volunteered. :) I hope you're able to get the items you want!

wdw71fan

Are all of these items limited to MouseGear? Or will they be scattered about through other Epcot stores as well? I guess I should just visit mousegear first on monday since thats the main spot.

All over, including in World Showcase... Phone ordering is not available as far as I know.

case88

Will be there in 2 weeks - how likely is it some of these will still be around then? Definitely want a couple of the World Showcase T's.

djlaosc

I would definitely look into getting the lanyard medal/pin, and possibly the Figment pin and lanyard, depending on price.

Unfortunately, I'm in the UK, so shipping would be expensive, even if I could order them online/over the phone.

RSoxNo1

A friend of mind picked up a couple Spaceship Earth Shirts, some pins, the 1st day ticket iphone case, and the toothpick holders for me. I've been badgering him all day.

Dad 2 M & M

Looks like the T's are $24.95 a piece for the lands, or $225.00 if you purchase all 11 lands. 3 other shirts are available. Free shipping for a purchase $75+....don't see anything other than T's

**Edit...And it says the merchadise is available through Oct 4...End Edit**

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom