New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

MickeyLuv'r

To be fair, I wasn't talking the actual local/state taxes. I was be facetious about needing to add about $5-6 above what you see outside of the Disney bubble for the pricing to expect on site.
I know. :)

I'm in the habit of buying discounted Disney gift cards to cover running costs while we are in WDW. To do that, it helps if I an estimate a rough idea of how much we're going to spend. The tax does add a fair amount.

At present, a number of the buffets are now $59+ tax per adult. That's pretty crazy. So tax for two adults is $7.67.

Over the course of a week at WDW, food/sales tax does add up. In that, I very much agree with your earlier post.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Photos from today - scaffolding going up at the BoardWalk Deli for a new marquee.

IMG_5893.jpeg
IMG_5895.jpeg

Dr.GrantSeeker

I honestly assumed it was because they want the fancy new Cake Bake Bakery to be more important than the original Boardwalk Bakery. Though I will never call it the BW Deli, always the BW Bakery

disneyC97

I’ve also had some of the strangest service in there. Not unfriendly… just really odd. And it usually takes forever for them to just box up a pre-made sandwich or Canoli.

The plus side is… some of the better quality quick service at Disney!
Same during recent trip (stopped in there twice)…with a bunch of folks working and little to no line of guests.

And not sure if it’s been discussed here, but two of the kiosks on there are empty/no longer operating, including one they had things like hot dogs and corn dogs to my memory. I believe they were 3rd-party operated. Any plans for those?

NotCalledBob

You can understand why this has taken a while.

The Boardwalk area is renowned for the quality of it's succulents.

They couldn't have rushed this process.

I've got an opening day ticket, just to be the first to view the latest potted beauties.

ToTBellHop

You can understand why this has taken a while.

The Boardwalk area is renowned for the quality of it's succulents.

They couldn't have rushed this process.

I've got an opening day ticket, just to be the first to view the latest potted beauties.
It’s very hard to grow succulents with Florida downpours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom