• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New enhancements coming to WDW's Haunted Mansion for the 50th anniversary?

Magicart87

Premium Member
The awning is back feat. STRIPES

That has to be a difference between the old sun-faded awning vs a new awning. I can't imagine they purposefully meant for it to be striped... but if they did; it was foolish to choose a color so close in hue and tone because it looks accidental not intentional. I'm not buying it. Doesn't look anything like the outfits.

Last edited:

Sped2424

That has to be a difference between the old sun-faded awning vs a new awning. I can't imagine they purposefully meant for it to be striped... but if they did; it was foolish to choose a color so close in hue and tone because it looks accidental not intentional. I'm not buying it. Doesn't look anything like the outfits.
They completely replaced the old awning? This is new and intentional!

Animaniac93-98

Two things:

1. It's great to see the Keelboat dock get refurbished. Hopefully they'll do the walls after they've finished the roof.

2. It's time to get rid of the vinyl awning. Stripes or not, there's only so much you can do to make it look presentable. A nicer, permanent looking shade structure for the queue is decades overdue.

eddie104

Two things:

1. It's great to see the Keelboat dock get refurbished. Hopefully they'll do the walls after they've finished the roof.

2. It's time to get rid of the vinyl awning. Stripes or not, there's only so much you can do to make it look presentable. A nicer, permanent looking shade structure for the queue is decades overdue.
I agree they should build something that matches the mansion exterior.

Top Bottom