New enhancements coming to WDW's Haunted Mansion for the 50th anniversary?

Jedi Stitch

Well the limited Edition shirt my wife bought me has the original actor, Bushy Eyebrows and all.
1565027836964.png

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The awning is back feat. STRIPES

That has to be a difference between the old sun-faded awning vs a new awning. I can't imagine they purposefully meant for it to be striped... but if they did; it was foolish to choose a color so close in hue and tone because it looks accidental not intentional. I'm not buying it. Doesn't look anything like the outfits.

Last edited:

GlacierGlacier

That has to be a difference between the old sun-faded awning vs a new awning. I can't imagine they'd purposefully meant for it to be striped... but if they did, it was foolish to choose a color so close to each other because it looks accidental. I'm not buying it. Doesn't look anything like the outfits.
b36af58d79e6327a53a6c7eec1735bb2.jpg

Those green stripes look familiar?

peter11435

That has to be a difference between the old sun-faded awning vs a new awning. I can't imagine they purposefully meant for it to be striped... but if they did; it was foolish to choose a color so close in hue and tone because it looks accidental not intentional. I'm not buying it. Doesn't look anything like the outfits.
It’s intentionally striped.

Sped2424

They completely replaced the old awning? This is new and intentional!

Animaniac93-98

Two things:

1. It's great to see the Keelboat dock get refurbished. Hopefully they'll do the walls after they've finished the roof.

2. It's time to get rid of the vinyl awning. Stripes or not, there's only so much you can do to make it look presentable. A nicer, permanent looking shade structure for the queue is decades overdue.

eddie104

Two things:

1. It's great to see the Keelboat dock get refurbished. Hopefully they'll do the walls after they've finished the roof.

2. It's time to get rid of the vinyl awning. Stripes or not, there's only so much you can do to make it look presentable. A nicer, permanent looking shade structure for the queue is decades overdue.
I agree they should build something that matches the mansion exterior.

Animaniac93-98

I miss the awning-less HM.

It didn’t even last a year without the canopy. Turns out it’s hot and rainy in Florida, who knew?

But you can tell the house was designed without it. The forced perspective works so much better.

And unfortunately they got rid of those lampposts along the outer wall of the queue when the awning was widened in 2007.

mouse_luv

It didn’t even last a year without the canopy. Turns out it’s hot and rainy in Florida, who knew?

But you can tell the house was designed without it. The forced perspective works so much better.

And unfortunately they got rid of those lampposts along the outer wall of the queue when the awning was widened in 2007.
Yep and none of the changes were for the better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom